Chapter 93B: Final Truths of Existence

Yuki words reminded most of their second mission, or objective "We only now need to know the truth of Project Cerebral. The one that Arion is a part of"

"Project Cerebral...what's that?" asked Dawn feeling left out

"The short version..." Cora answering for Dawn "it's a project that's happened long before Humanity even existed. By an Ancient that left special items, Cerebral stones, to stabilise broken Timelines. Each stone had a...protector of sorts, called Disiciple which Arion is a part of"

"Oh okay...thank you"

"So...to help us all out without the long winded exposition" said Ellen "What clue is it...we're missing?"

Arion thought of the murals in Alicia's time "They were Nine Cerebral stones made, two of which a little different than the others. The Omega Egg...and the Blank. The Omega Egg depicts one gaining the powers of other servants, like me, while the Blank one...I think is at home, Cora's house. We need to know...about these two last Cerebral stones"

"Is there anyone we can ask?" Diana said with Arion standing

"Apart from Eon, only one other. I'd best call him forth"

"Call...who?" Cora said

"I've told you about this...but from the event you may have forgotten. Let's see"

Arion had to think, the image of what he draw appearing in his mind. Making his brands glow, with his finger he drew a circle sigil, with four points at the top, bottom, left and right and a squiggle. The circle hovered away, expanded to a degree before with a glass smashing sound...Cirrus bounded through.

Cirrus was now the size of a normal horse, albeit a big one still, and his appearance came to a surprise to several. The biggest being Cora and Kei, who actually even sprang up to their feet "Is that...Cirrus!?" Cora said "The evolved beast of pact!?"

"Cirrus...is that really you?" Kei asked with Cirrus turning to her

"Kei...Kei Alexander" Cirrus said before laughing, or rather neighing "My word...you haven't changed a bit in the years I've seen you last"

"Same to you" Kei replied as Cirrus then turned to Cora

"But you my dear...you've grown quite a bit"

"Are you...really the same horse from all the way back then?"

"Well...I'm the only winged horse around, currently anyway, so you tell me" Arion thought to introduce him

"Everyone meet Cirrus...the winged stallion of the skies"

To Yuki and Dawn, they were rather starstruck seeing Cirrus before them "I really can't believe it" Dawn said coming closer "It's really him...the mythical Beast of Pact"

"I'm not actually mythical...if I'm here physically you know" Cirrus said looking to humour them

"But...our history books say, you've hardly ever been seen" said Yuki "Minus the summoning to Odelia, two decades ago, you were last seen a century before"

"You are aware...it wasn't entirely my choice you know" he said making them both tilt their heads "Unless a Beast of Pact chooses their Master, each Magister can only summon one Beast. I'll admit I have turned a few people down by not appearing but for the majority a different beast answered their call"

Yuki had now new approach to him "So...it's not quite because you're particular, as such, but more due to other Beast of Pact Clans being more appropriate"