Chapter 31: A Myth is a Commodity

Arion had just come back from Monotown, with Ellen and Diana alongside him. He was in his Grandpa's room speaking to his friends, all with glasses of orange Juice, of everything that had happened. It proved to be somewhat tough to swallow, by the volume of Arion had to say with Sophie summing it up in simple words "so...you tried to alter Ellen's fate, which in turn didn't agree with the robed man Primus' plan. You escaped to another time-route, learned of Primus' plan, found Diana and came back here with her and Ellen?"

"That's as basic as you can get" said Arion "Diana I asked to come with me...and Ellen came of our own accord"

"I just didn't want Arion to do anything stupid" said Ellen "That's all"

Yuki was almost in a trance looking at Ellen's eyes, her silver plains, which she herself noticed "You're looking at my eyes aren't you?"

"Oh...sorry" said Yuki snapping herself to reality "It's just...I can't help it. They look...quite dazzling"

"I'll join her with that" said Alicia "your eyes, although lacking features, look quite enchanting to see" Ellen looked pink with delight "Although how is it you can see out of them? I mean you lack the Iris and pupils"

"Like you see out of yours I imagine" said Ellen grinning "to which I mean perfectly fine"

"Ellen...may I look at your eyes a moment?" asked Sophie to which Ellen looked directly "Yes...I can confirm they function just like normal eyes. In-fact I can say her sight is stronger than a normal human's eye as well"

Ellen tilted her head "If you don't mind me saying, you speak a little weird Sophie. You said words like scan and function?"

"I suppose when I told you about my friends" said Arion "I left out their origins. So I'll do a cycle round"

"Yes please" Arion gestured to Alicia

"Alicia here is a princess from the 16th Century" Alicia nodded while Arion moved his hand to Sophie "Sophie is from three thousand's years ahead of this world's present. She's a bio-android...a human with a few enhancements"

"Oh what kind of enhancements?" asked Ellen

"Allow me to show you my training mode" said Sophie standing up "Training mode engaged"

Armoured plating now covered her forearms, legs and torso. Rockets thrusts emerged out of her heels and a visor appeared and covered both eyes. Ellen startled rose to her feet "whoa! Metal plating just came out of nowhere!"

"This is just my light armour" said Sophie reverting to normal "I can morph my arm into a cannon, summon weapons from my shoulders, maneuverer through the air and fully scan all people and objects around me"

"Woowww....you'll have to show more of your...enhancements later" Sophie beamed and nodded "And who's next?"

"That would be Yuki"

Yuki looked a little more...reserved or rather cold than the others in expression "I'm a Magister, a person with magical power. It's nice to meet you"

"You say that...but your expression says otherwise" said Ellen with a cunning grin "What's the matter with you?"

"Just being a bit cautious...I mean I've only just met you after all. What reason have you for being here?"

"Why...to watch this guy of course" Ellen reached over to Arion and pulled him towards her "Me and Arion have a very special sibling bond and I can't let him go on his longsome"