Daddy What's Going On?

Chloe Pov-

"Chloe?" Daddy said just as I felt myself being lifted off the the couch.

"Me and your Uncle Merle has something for you." Daddy said putting me down in my chair. I watch as daddy walked over to Uncle Merle. "Close your eyes baby girl." Daddy said. Doing as told I close my eyes.

"Okay, open." I heard Uncle Merle. I slowy opened my eyes to see a chocolate cake with a number 3 on it.

I laughed and smiled, I just out of my chair and ran to daddy and Uncle Merle who picked me up.

"Make a wish." Uncle Merle said. I lend over and closed my eyes. After making my wish I opened my eyes and blow out the candle.

"What did you wish for?" Daddy asked. I watched him cut a piece of cake for me and Uncle Merle who put me back in my chair.

"I can't tell you! Its a secret." I said whispering the last part. Took a bit of cake, getting it all over my face.

"Who made it?" I asked looking between daddy and Merle.

Uncle Merle smiled. "Made it myself last night."

"But you never cook." I say confused.

Merle chuckled shaking his head. "Who said I can't cook?" He asked taking a bit out of cake.

"Daddy." I said pointing to Daddy, who glard at me.

"Oh really?" Uncle Merle asked, looking over to Daddy who looked to his plat. I giggled and grapped a handful of cake and chucked to Uncle Merle. Both Daddy and Uncle Merle looked to me.

"Food fight!" Uncle Merle yelled grabbing some cake before chucking to Daddy.

I laughed when the cake landed in daddy's face. I stopped laughing when felt force pushing me backwards, my vision become dark. Laughing I used my hand and wrapped cake off my face. Daddy and uncle Merle were both standing infront of me, smiles on their faces.

Daddy walked over to the stink graping a towel and getting it wet.***

"Great now we have to clean all this shit up." Uncle Merle groaned looking around the kitchen that was now covered in cake.

"Language." Daddy said smacking Uncle Merle on the back off the head. I looked up to Daddy who was coverd in cake and tugged on his arm.

"What is it baby?" He asked picking me up.

"Can I help clean?" I asked. Daddy let out a chuckle setting me back down on the floor. Uncle Merle handed me a wash cloth and we began to clean the kitchen.

After we were done cleaning the kitchen we all had a shower. Now we were sitting the living room watching Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets.

Uncle Merle let out gasp causing me and Daddy to look at him confused.

"What?" Daddy asked.

"I almost forgot Chloe present." He said getting up from the couch before walking upstairs. I looked to Daddy who give me a shrug

We waited for a few minutes until he returned. Uncle Merle sat down next to me and handed me a pink boxs.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked from the pink boxs to Uncle Merle.

"Open it and see." He said, I smiled and unwrapped it with the help of Daddy. When I was done I looked inside and let out a sequel of happiness before jumping out of Daddy's arms and into Uncle Merle.

"Thank you Uncle Merle! I love it!" I said letting go of Uncle Merle before picking up my new teddy bear that was pink and says. 'Your Very Special' on it.