"You want me right?" I said seductively. He smirked thinking he'd won, ha yea right.

"Mhm" He didn't even ask me my name what the hell.

"Well to bad, now move!" I pushed him away from my locker opened it and threw anything i needed to in it, and walked away leaving Jason standing there stunned. What an idiot he looks like one of the popular group.

I happily skipped to my next class which was uh....I looked down at my schedule English well it's not that bad. When i walked in everyone stared at me, whats their problem? Then the teacher walked in.

"Class this is Danielle Brookes shes new any questions for her?" Oh great is this teacher serious?

"Um actually it's Dani." i said slightly to loud.

The cheerleader that was making out with Jason raised her hand. I knew what was coming next.

"Yes Eliza" So that's her name.

"Your such a freak!" the class laughed.

I smiled. " That's not a question and thanks for such a nice compliment."

Her laughter suddenly turned into a glare and i held back laughter. "well i'm Mrs. Carson and don't use bad language on school ground or you'll get detention after school is that clear."

I don't know i just felt the need to annoy her " Crystal fucking clear." I smirked. As her face turned red with anger.

"Detention!" She screamed. " Now go take a seat beside um..." She ruffled through some papers on her desk and finally came up with a name "... Jason Thorne" I gave her an are you serious to and slumped onto my seat. 

He was smirking. " That wasn't very nice. What you did this morning."

" Who said i was 'nice' i counteracted. I stared at Mrs Carson explaining something, not really listening though.

"Class today you'll be partnering up with two people who i'll choose for you, and be making a video tutorial about anything. Nothing inappropriate! you'll have 2 weeks. OK Gabi, Jason And Chris."

Oh great. All the girls were shooting daggers at me i'm guessing they all like Jason.

A tall guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes walked over. "Hi, i'm Chris nice hair by the way." He smiled.

"Yours is awesome too." I chuckled, Chris was pretty cute but not my type.

*Skipping To Lunch*

I was eating lunch with Jason and Chris, i didn't even know why Jason was here. I was just sitting enjoying my salad when i heard the clicking of high heels. Eliza and her little clones were at my table.

"Babe why are you sitting with these losers?" She asked clinging to his arm. 

"I'm partnered up with them."

"Oh yea. Well whatever wanna go to mine after school?" She flirted.

Me and Chris gagged. Could she sound any more like a slut?

"I can't i'm going to a friends house maybe tomorrow?" he smiled.

"Okay. Hope you don't catch germs sitting next to those... things." She snorted.

"Well I bet he'd rather get germs than get a STD by sitting next to you" I shouted.

She stomped away causing her to break her heels and fall, that's what she gets for wearing heels to school.

*After School*

I walked home after detention I swear its the most boring hour of my life.

"Zach I'm Home!" I threw my stuff on the table and threw myself on the couch where his friends were sitting.

"Damn Zach that your sister? I'd tap that." A guy spoke up.

First he was ugly and second far from my type! I rolled my eye. "Say that again and i'll cut off your balls and shove them down your throat." I said sweetly.

Zach and the other guys laughed while the one i'd just said that to looked kinda scared.

"Ha ha, Guys this is my sister Dani." I gave then a nod slash wave.

"Hey do you know where the- Dani?" I bolted upright on the chair. Jason had just walked out of my kitchen. Is he every where? Even in my house I can't get away from him!?!?!?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, should I continue?