"What did she remember?" Seb asked.

       "....Nothing."

       Seb just gave me a smile. "Dax, you sly dog." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and began ruffling my hair. 

       "Seb, stop!"

       "Nah, that's no fun," he said as he continued ruffling my hair.

       Someone quietly cleared their throat and I looked up to see Isadora. "My dad said I can come over," she said.

       I glared at Seb and pushed his arm off of me. "Great," I said. "And please, ignore my annoying brother."

       Seb snorted. "Please, you're the annoying one."

       Hey, what's right is right.

       I ignored his comment, mainly because he was right, and got into the backseat with Isadora as Seb got into the driver's seat. Seb pulled out of the parking lot and began driving to our house.

       "Just a reminder since you probably don't remember," I said. "My brother's wife is pregnant and she gets really emotionally. Like, really emotional. She will probably be yelling a lot."

       "It can't be that bad," Isadora said.

       "Oh, trust me, it's really bad," Seb said. "One time, she got mad at me for not clearing off the dining table, even though all that was on there was her dishes from breakfast. Yeah, her dishes."

       "Wow," Isadora said. "I guess it can be that bad."

       "You have no idea," Seb muttered. I knew he was always so affected when Artemis said something rude to him or yelled at him. He may seem like a tough guy, but he wasn't when it came to his true love.

       We got to the apartment building and Isadora took my hand in hers, giving me a small smile before heading into the building.

       I was wrong when I said Artemis was probably going to ignore Seb when we got home. As soon as we walked in, I saw he sitting on the couch, crying.

       Seb took off his shoes and immediately sat down beside Artemis on the couch. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly, wiping her tears away.

       "I'm not going to be a good mom," she said. "Our baby's going to hate us."

       "Artie, don't think that," Seb said. "You're going to be a great mom and our baby isn't going to hate you. Come here." He wrapped his arms around her.

       "See?" I said to Isadora. "Just before Seb left to pick us up, she was yelling at him, and now she's crying. Anyway, want to go watch a movie in my room?"

       "Yeah," she said with a smile.

       I led her to my bedroom and Skittles immediately jumped off of my bed and trotted to Isadora, barking happily.

       Isadora smiled and knelt down to pet him. "Hi, Skittles."

       My eyebrows raised. "Um....Skittles?"

       Isadora looked up at me. "Yeah. That's his name, right?"

       "Well, yeah," I said.

       But I never told her about Skittles after she got amnesia.

       "Skittles is such a sweet dog," Isadora said. "He cares about other people. Remember when he found out about my scars on the wrist?"

       "Isadora...."

       "I thought he hated me at first. He just kept staring and staring at me which sucked because it wasn't long after we started dating and I thought you were going to dump me because your dog hated me."

       "Isadora...."

       "That really would have sucked if you broke up with me because of Skittles. We've been through a lot together. Ooh, like remember when Odette was being a jerk and you pretended to be my boyfriend just so she would leave me alone? I was so glad you were willing to do that."

       "Isadora!"

       "What?"

       "I never told you that," I said.

       "I know," she said. "I remembered it." She then realized what she just said. "I remembered....Dax, I remember everything!" She stood up and wrapped her arms tightly around me. "I remember first meeting you and you kissing me for the first time and you giving me the necklace. I remember everything!"

       "Wait, so does that mean I can initiate kissing again?"

       "You're such a goof," she said before pressing her lips on mine. "I love you, Dax. And I remember that I do."

_______________

Skittles is officially the reason why Isadora remembered. I don't care what you all say, Skittles is bae and he is the true star of this story. See, look at this picture:

 See, look at this picture:

He's the main character. The book is now called Surviving the Life of Skittles ft. Daxton Smythe.

Yup.