Fine.

HEY GUYS!!!!! Sorry I left y'all waiting XD I was doing summer exams and damn were the a bitch! I'll let you guys read but I need to talk to y'all at the end :O

Jonathan's POV

Grumbling I grabbed my ringing cellphone and answered it.

"Wanna do another job for me?" Lester questioned.

"Sure what time" I responded.

"Be here in 20 minuets" he said and hung up.

Tossing on a random jumper and grabbing a track pants I threw them on. I grabbed my mask and phone and jogged downstairs.

Downing some water and a aspirin I grabbed my car keys and house keys. I exited the house and locked the door. I slowly approached my car and unlocked it and started up the car. I reversed back onto the street and sped off towards Lester's factory.

Arriving I notice a truck outside already. Am i doing a mission with other people? Confused I stepped out if my car and walked into Lester's factory. Trudging up the stairs I hear people talking.

"Del boy" Lester greeted.

"Hey Delirious" Wildcat greeted.

Oh fuck... I regret answering the phone. Just act normal.

"Hey bud" I said and leaned against the wall. I glanced at Evan seeing he had his mask on so I couldn't tell his expression. I frowned and took out my phone as Lester set up the plan and mission.

Scrolling through Bounty's I see one placed on danznewz. Smirking I accept the bounty. Will this start a war with the creatures? Yes! Will they win? Hell no!

"Delirious" Lester said getting my attention.

"Stop talking to your fucking girlfriends and listen up" Lester said tapping the board.

"Your just jealous cause you've none" I chuckled. And lester shook his head at me and slapped me with his walking stick.

"Ouch you bitch" I said slouching against the wall.

"Shut up and listen" he cursed.

"Go for it" I smirked.

"Thank you, now this mission needs some prep work. There's going to be 4 mini missions and then the final thing" Lester explained. We all nodded.