"Old Friends"

Wattpad keeps in publishing chapters :( I'm pretty sure y'all read this chapter yesterday?

Delirious'/Jonathan's POV

I lead Wildcat and Mini towards the parking lot and we entered the first ground.

"What's the plan" Mini questioned me.

"Okay so I'm going to go up the stairs to the top, you guys go up the ramp in your car so your able to drive out. Don't peak out until I give you the signal" I warned they both nodded.

I quickly made my way up the stairs and peaked around the corner they were all there. I saw Wildcat and Mini on the other side looking towards me. I walked out casually. They didn't notice me until some guy ran up and push me on my knees.

"Why so hostile amigo" I said frowning holding my hands up.

"Delirious is that you" the man questioned.

"It is indeed" I said looking up at the man himself, Kevin.

"Andrew leave this poor man up" Kevin said helping me up.

"What are you doing here" he questioned shaking my hand.

"Thought I'd visit my friends" I said smiling at them all. I looked towards Wildcat and Mini and nodded. The crept out and pulled out their guns and began shooting.

"Delirious behind a car" Kevin said quickly, only for me to shoot one of his guys.

"Delirious" he questioned in confusion. I pinned him against the car and growled.

"Don't think I didn't forget about what you did" I said gripping his neck tightly.

"It was a mistake, we didn't mean to blow your car up" Kevin struggled to speak.

"The fuck do I care, I don't just let things slid" I said pulling out a knife.

"Delirious" he said struggling to break himself free from my grip.

"To late" I smirked and slit his throat watching blood eyes out.

"I...m sorry" Kevin said his last words before he left this earth for good.

"Delirious, the fuck was that" Mini questioned.

"What" I questioned breaking into the car.

"Was this revenge" Wildcat questioned looking towards Kevin.

"Questions" I warned getting into the car and hot wiring it. I started up and I looked towards the two.

"Lui said there's a lot of shit happening in the airfield" Mini said worriedly.

"Let's go then" I said hoping into the car.

"Should we go first" Wildcat questioned.

"I'm jumping off a ramp, I ain't no pussy taking the easy way" I said snickering. I got into the car and sped off racing towards the ramp. I jumped off and it felt like time slowed down.I landed with an "oof" And out the car into gear racing towards the airfield.