Chapter 39

Lauren's POV

I don't know why but Y/N's mood suddenly changed after our talk, she became more cheerful.

"Hey Lo, what happened between you and Y/N?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah Lo, I want the juicy details now!" Normani said excitedly, Camila and Ally are expecting for an answer too.

"Uhm... What do you mean? We just talked that's all" I told them and the girls didn't buy my explanation even if that was the whole truth.

"But it doesn't seem like you two just talked since you two came back and Y/N came back all so smiley" Camila said as a matter of fact.

"Well I don't know even know why did her mood change" I told the girls honestly and they just raised their brow.

"Really?" Normani asked in disbelief and I nodded her head.

"Oh! I know! Maybe you kissed for the second time and you're just shy to admit to us, am I right Lolo?" Dinah said and wiggled her eyebrow to me and the girls smirked.

"No! We didn't kiss, we just talked I promise, she asked me a favor, she asked me to sing for her and then I chose the song the only exception but I don't understand what she said after I sang the song" I said while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? What does she say?" Ally asked me and the girls gave me a curious stare.

"She said "it was you, it was you all along" " I said and at first there was no reaction from the girls and suddenly they squealed like fangirls, the crews and the lone survivors and they just did the peace sign and gave them a sheepish smile.

"Oh my gosh! Lolo she means that you're the one for her, Oh my little Y/SN heart" Normani said and Dinah and her act like they are gonna faint while I felt my cheeks heat up. Camila and Ally gave me a smile that said that they are happy for me, but I don't know but why do I get the feeling that there's a deep meaning behind it? I just shook that thought off.

"Someone is in love" Dinah teased me and I just smacked her arm.

"Ow! Lauren that hurt" she whined and I just stucked out my tounge at her.
______

We are preparing for our show right now and I saw Y/N and the rest of the boys, and she looks good on her outfit, dark ripped skinny jeans, a white V-neck shirt and a black vest and combat boots.

She was strumming a guitar and I she was singing to herself and I find it cute.

"You know staring is rude" I heard someone say behind me and I saw that it was Ally and she smiled at me. I blushed.

"No, I am not staring I am just..." I said trying to find a reason to tell Ally.

"Just what? Lauren?" Ally asked and I groaned when I couldn't find a good reason.

"Okay I am staring at her okay? Its just that she looks so stunning and perfect and I wished that our whole relationship isn't fake, I hope that it's real" I told Ally sadly and she look at me with sympathy.

"Well dreams do come true Lo, maybe fate is just waiting for that time" Ally said.

"What if Y/N doesn't like me? What if she likes someone else? What if..." I continued to rant an Ally just put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Chill Lauren, you worry too much, well we all think that Y/N likes you too, I feel like something's gonna happen tonight, I don't know but it seems like the atmosphere around us change." Ally said and I looked at her confused.