Chapter 41

Your POV

No, I don't want to go back, at least not yet. Ugh, I heard my phone rang and I fished it out of my pocket, the caller ID said uncle Simon.

"Hello Uncle" I greeted.

"Not so jolly eh? I bet you received the letter" he said.

"Yes, I received it but uncle, to be honest I still don't want to come back, but I guess duty calls" I said sadly.

"Have you already told the boys about it?" Uncle asked.

"Nope, I'm worried of how will Lauren react to this" I said.

"Yeah, that's what one thing you should worry about, but right now you should tell the lads" uncle simon said.

"Okay, I will uncle Si" I said then I hanged up but not before saying goodbye to uncle. I sighed and decided to call the Lads.

I called Scott and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hey sis, what's up?" He asked.

"Call the lads and we have some important matter to discuss, I'll meet you at the tour bus" I told him seriously.

"Okay sis, we'll be there" Scott said in a worried tone.

I went back to the bus and wait for the boys to come, I prepared the laptop.

The boys entered the bus, they have smile on their faces.

"What is it Captain?" Clarke asked.

"Well something important" I told them, then the laptop rings, there is an incoming skype call, I answered it and in the screen appeared the bearded face of Jerkins, the boys got excited and sat beside me, we're a little squished on the sofa but they don't seem to care though.

"How are you bro?" Clarke asked.

"I'm good, how about y'all? You're all over the news and social media, especially Captain here" He said and wiggled his eyebrows playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, its because she's dating  Lauren Jauregui" Johnson said and he ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I said and slapped his hand and fixed my hair they just laughed.

"But man we want to congratulate you, finally you're a family man now!" I said and he smiled, I can see that he's happy with his marriage.

"Yeah man, congrats! We apologize for not able to make it there on your big day because that time we are in Houston doing a show" Scott said and he just nodded.

"I understand bro" he said

"But hey did you received the letter?" Jerkins asked the lads looked at him confused.

"No, what letter is that?" Parker asked.

"I received the letter just now" I said and they turned their heads on me and looked at me with curiosity.

"What letter is that Y/N?" My brother asked me.

"This" I said and handed him the letter. When they saw the letter, their cheerful mood earlier became grim. The boys read the letter and put it down on the table slowly.

"I know, I don't want to go either because it was just only months that I am with my wife and daughter but duty calls now" Jerkins said.

"Yeah, let's go back and face the reality of who we really are" Parker said.

"Daddy!" We heard a child's voice in the backround and a cute little girl appeared on the screen with a curious facial expression, she sat on Jerkins' lap.