Chapter 33

Your POV

Last night was one of the best night of my life, it was so memorable.

I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms. I stood up and fixed my bed. After I fixed my bed, I changed into my addidas jersey shorts, hoodie and my running shoes.

I got out of my room and went downstairs in the living room, I did some stretching, sit ups, push ups and went out on the door to jog.

After an hour of jogging, I went back to our house and took a shower.

After I showered I proceeded to the kitchen and grab some breakfast.

I just settled on cereal for breakfast and some orange juice.

"Goodmorning captain" I heard someone greeted me, I looked at my back and I saw it was Parker.

"Hey there Parker" I said and he smiled. He walked to the fridge and get some water and drank it, he was sweaty and I think he just finished his exercise.

"I see you and Lauren had a moment back there last night" he said smirking at me.

I act like I didn't know what he mean, I raised my right brow and stared at him.

"What do you mean Nick?" I asked him.

"Oh please Captain, don't act dumb there, we saw it clearly, you like each other" he said rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm not acting dumb, I am really clueless of what are you talking about" I said then continued to eat he just shook his head in disbelief.

Parker switched on the television and some kind of hollywood news showed on the screen. And I almost choked on my cereal when I heard my name mentioned by a woman named chelsea briggs.

"Look captain you're famous" Parker said and the lady was talking about Lauren and I and she showed some photo of us from last night. I looked at the photo and it was where Lauren and I are slow dancing.

Then it ended and I was too dumbfounded  to move from where I am sitting contemplating what the lady named Chelsea said and I was snapped out off my thoughts when I felt a light slap on my face.

I looked at the the person who slapped me and I saw Scott.

"What?" I asked him and he just laughed.

"Nothing, I said uncle Simon called and he said that he wants to meet us, but you're zoning out and just trapped in your own little bubble" scott said chuckling.

"Okay I'll just change my clothes" I said and went back to my room and changed into a grey skinny jeans, a plain black shirt, combat boots and a black beanie.

I also put a white wristwatch on and outfit complete.

I went downstairs and I saw the rest of the boys are ready to go. We went on our van and Scott drove us to the SYCO.

After 15 minutes of driving and jamming inside the car, we arrived at the SYCO.

Scott pulled over on the parking lot and we got out of the car, I saw the girls of fifth harmony just arrived too, we waved at them and they waved back with smiles on their faces except for one person. Lauren, she seems a little off today, I frowned.

"Come on Y/N, we are going to be late" Scott said and we entered the building. I waved at Fiona as I enter and she smiled back, we proceeded at the conference room.

I saw Lauren sat on the far corner, I think she's zoning out. When uncle Simon entered the room the meeting started, Ally who's beside Lauren elbowed her and made her snapped out of her trance.

"The Lone Survivors EP was released and gained a lot positive feedbacks, congratulations to you, I'm so proud of you" Uncle Simon said smiling at us.

"And the Fifth Harmony's album was already out also, and gained a positive feedbacks from the fans also, and I want to congratulate you girls for your success, I am really proud of you" Simon said, you can tell that he is really proud of the girls.

"Aww, thanks uncle Simon" The girls said in unison, Lauren was smiling but it didn't reached her eyes.

"And I wanted to tell you to pack your bags for the tour that will start next week, this week is scheduled for your rehearsals so prepare yourselves, ladies and gentlemen" Simon said

"Any questions regarding to your tour?" Simon asked and we shook our heads no.

"Well then, meeting adjourned" he said then he got out of the room. I saw Lauren excused herself to the girls then went out of the room also.

I approached the girls.

"Hey" I greeted

"Hey Y/N" the said in unison.

"Uhm.. May I ask you guys something?" I asked them.

"Sure, what is it Y/N" Ally asked me.

"Is there something wrong with Lauren?" I asked them and they looked at each other then nod.

"Yeah, that curly boy with no lips and his bandmates slut shamed our princess Lauren" Camila said.

"The nerve of that guys, how dare them!" Ally said

"They are so immature" Normani said and Camila and Ally nodded their head in agreement.

"When I see that curly head guy with no lips, I will give him a massive polybeatdown" Dinah said furiously.

Ugh! That curly head bread guy slut shamed Lauren that was so out of hand.

"I'll help you with that Dinah" I said and Dinah gave me a high five.

"Did you guys know where Lauren went?" I asked them and they told me where Lauren went.

Then I went to the direction of the music room and I found her there sitting in front of the piano , the place seems familiar but I just shrugged.

"Lauren" I called her and she turned her head to me and smiled sadly then turn her attention back to the piano. I sat beside her and I saw a tear trickled down her cheek, I wiped it with my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her

She faced me and stared deeply into my eyes. She looked like a fragile glass, so vulnerable and I am mad at Brad for making Lauren like this, so broken.

"Tell me Y/N, do I look like a slut?" She asked me and it broke my heart to know that her self-esteem became low. I want to beat up the daylights out of him.

"Lauren, don't say that you're a slut because it was not true" I said.

"And then tell me, why did other people told me I'm a slut?" She asked me and stare at her softly.

"Lauren, don't let what other people said get into that beautiful mind of yours, don't mind them, they are stupid, they don't know who you really are, they didn't know the real Lauren Jauregui, only you knows who you really are Lauren" I said and she was still looking at me.

"You Y/N? What do you think of me whenever you see me" she asked me, I stared at her enticing emerald green eyes that is now grayish because she's upset.

"What do I think of you whenever I see you? Well Lauren what I see in you was you are a strong woman, who stands for what is right, a good friend who watch over her friends who are in need, a good adviser, a good sister to your brother and sister, a good and loving daughter to your parents, Lauren you are an amazing person, you are one of a kind, and only a fool and stupid whom cannot see that in you, and the person who you will love in the future will be lucky to have you in the future" I said wow what a speech, I didn't know that I can deliver a speech like that.

Lauren was staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"That was a b-beautiful speech Y/N, thank you" she said and I wiped away her tears.

"Shh, don't cry now baby girl" I said then pulled her in a hug and kissed the top of her head.

......
Sorry guys I took too long to update. I got busy with school works.

Sorry  there's any wrong grammars, I didn't proof read it :) enjoy!