Chapter 18

Your POV

When I entered the car going to the Starbucks the guys bombarded me with questions.

"What was that?"

"What's going on with you and green eyes?" They asked me in unison.

I chuckled "there's nothing going on between us but she is the girl I saw on the bar that day, the girl that I like, but I don't know if she'll like me back" I said.

"Captain I know she'll like you back, you're so likeable and then irresistible" Scott said.

"Yeah I agree and you attract women more than us" Clarke said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up y'all" I said.

After 5 minutes of driving we arrived at the Starbucks, we pulled up at the parking lot. Then the girls of fifth harmony parked besides our car, we got out the car at the same time, I smiled because I will get to spend time with Lauren, then I frowned when I saw only 4/5 of fifth harmony got out.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked them.

"She went somewhere" Ally said annoyed and I don't know why.

"Oh? Okay, come on let's go" I said and went inside.

"So what are gonna order?" Scott asked.

"Me? Whatever you order Scotty" I said in a bored tone and he stared at me worriedly, the guys and the girls stared at me.

"You okay little sis?" Scott asked me.

"Yeah i'm fine" I said he just nodded his head but he knew better, they started to talk to each other,

Clarke is talking to Normani, then Parker to Dinah they seemed to be a perfect match, then Johnson to ally, and lastly scott to camila. Wow i'm surrounded by soon to be couples while me I have no companion instead me, myself and I only.

When our orders arrived they just gave me my food and they continued their chitchats, they are getting cozy with each other and I became the fifth wheel. They are so lost in their conversation that they didn't notice me went to the bathroom.

I washed my face, I lost my appetite to eat. I went back to the table and there I saw Lauren but she's with a curly haired boy with no upper lip I swear. They already occupied my seat on the table. The boy's arm is wrapped on Lauren's shoulder.

Ouch that really hurt, but I ignored it and I didn't go back to our table instead I just sat on a random table for two.

Wow I thought this was going to be fun knowing each other. But I guess they have their own getting to know stage.

And I saw Scott's face, wow he looks so happy talking to camila and I see his smile reached in his ear, wow this is the first time that I saw him smile like that and I think Camila and him will make a cute couple.

I scan the cafe and I saw a couple on one corner, looks like i'm the only one who doesn't have a partner. Loner!

Sitting here lonely at a table for two
Watching lovers being lovers in the corner booth
Seems like even cupid don't know what to do
Everybody's got somebody but me

Yes! I composed a song now, I put my elbow on the table and leaned my cheek on my hand.

Lauren's POV

Brad apologized to me for acting a jerk, I just didn't talk to him and he assumed we're okay.

"Will you please give me a ride to where my band mates are?" I asked him nicely.

"Sure love" he said smiling at me.

He drove to the Starbucks where the girls, y/n and her bandmates was.

We parked on the parking lot, he removed his seatbelt and he leaned down and kissed me, but when our lips met I didn't feel the sparks, the butterflies, nothing.

I pushed him gently and he seems pissed off by my actions.

"Come on we came here to bonding with the girls, not make out inside the car" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You know what I want Lauren" Brad said.

"Sorry brad i'm not ready yet" I said and he huffed and get out of the car, I also get out of the car then he put his arms on my shoulder.

We get inside the cafe and saw the girls on a table with the guys of lone survivors, ooh I think they are getting cozy with each other.

"Hey Lo, come here sit down" ally said politely and we sat down, I saw Dinah rolled her eyes.

Then they continued to chat, we joined them also. Then I noticed someone was missing. Y/N, she's not here.

"Guys where's Y/N?" I asked them.

"Who's that?" Brad asked

"She's our bandmate" Drew said.

"I didn't notice that she left" Scott said, I scanned the surrounding and I saw her on a corner booth, sitting at a table for two with earphones in her ears looking out on the window.

"What is she doing there?" Dinah asked.

I waved and that got her attention. She looked at me and smiled, she stood up and walked towards us, but there's something off with her smile.

"So guys are you done talking? I'm so out of place so I just sat down there" she said.

"Oh my gosh! That was rude we're so sorry" ally apologized and the rest looked down

"No need to be sorry ally, so how about a night out on a club?" She asked us and then chuckled.

"That would be great" dinah said and the rest of us agreed.

Then she walked first before us, I am wondering what is her problem.