Chapter 26

Lauren's POV

I woke up on a bright sunny day, the light coming from the sun was seeping through the curtained window of my room.

I sat up stretching my limbs and smiled, I happily hopped off my bed and hummed like mariah.

I opened the curtain and proceed to the bathroom, I looked at my reflection at the mirror, then I noticed a difference, but a good different. It has never happened to me before, I looked so blooming today, I hope the girls won't notice.

I took a shower and got dressed, when I got my phone from the night stand and I noticed that I got a message from Y/N, I laughed at the name she put on her number.

That one adorable soldier:

Good morning lovely, how's your sleep?

She's really thoughtful, I smiled at her message.

To: that one adorable soldier

It was great! How about you? How's your sleep?

I sent her a reply and put my phone on my pocket. I got out of my room and I saw ally on the kitchen making some pancakes for breakfast.

"Good morning Ally" I greeted her and she looked back at me and she seemed surprise.

"Good morning to you too Lauren" she said staring at me like I've grown a second head.

"Why are you staring at me like that Ally?" I asked her

"Nothing Lauren, I was just surprised to see you awake so early" Ally said and I chuckled.

"Well why not wake up early? Maybe Simon will call an urgent meeting" I said giving her a smile.

"Well it was just a little unusual because of the fact that you came home late from your..." She trailed off of what she was about to say.

"Wait a minute, how did your date went?" She asked curiuosly and I smiled at the memory of the last nights event.

"I don't know" I said and sat down while still smiling.

Ally gave me a wondering look, "Lauren tell me what happened to your date last night? Who's your date?" She asked me with a teasing smile.

"A somebody" I said and Ally pouted I laughed at her.

"Good morning!" Camila greeted us and we looked back at her, we are so surprised that she woke up so early and I think she woke up Normani and Dinah too because the two are sleepily following behind her.

"Camila, it's a miracle to see you awake so early" I commented

"Well Lolo, its not that early because its already quarter to nine" she retorted back to me and I laughed.

"Yeah and then she wakes us up too, usually she wakes up at 2 to 3 pm" Dinah said then yawned, Ally gave each of them a plate of pancakes and they started to eat it.

"So Lolo how's your date last night?"Camila asked me but before I can say anything ally beat me to it.

"I think it went great because look at her face, she's glowing" Ally said while giggling and I blushed, the girls looked at me.

"OMG our Lolo is inlove!" Normani squealed together with Dinah and Camila.

"I wonder who's the lucky person last night" Dinah said fake wondering.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you already" I said sighing in defeat.

"Who? Who? Who? Gah!!! Lauren I'm dying because of curiousity" Camila said dramatically

"It's Y/N" I told them then blushed beet red.

"Y/N??!" They asked with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Yeah, Simon set me up on a date with Y/N" I said then Dinah was the first one to recover.

"Yes! My ship is SAILING!!" Dinah yelled in a sing-song voice and the rest of the girls recovered and then chant with Dinah.

"Y/SN! Y/SN! Y/SN" they chanted our shipname and then I blushed harder.

I reached for my phone on my pocket then I saw messages from Y/N.

That one adorable soldier:

Not much because I am thinking about a person

That one adorable soldier:

Hey? You there?

That one adorable soldier:

Have you eat your breakfast?

That one adorable soldier:

Okay, I didn't want to disturb you now

Oh my gosh! I forgot to reply to Y/N.

I immediately composed a reply

To: that one adorable soldier

I'm so sorry I haven't replied to you earlier, I am eating my breakfast and my phone was on silent.

Then I immediately send it.

"Ooh Lauren is texting her girlfriend" Dinah teased me.

"She's not my girlfriend, we are gonna just fake date" I said and my tone became bitter at the latter part.

"Yet, well you can make it official if you want to, I guess Simon wouldn't mind" Camila said then I saw a message on my phone.

From: that one adorable soldier.

Its okay, well I 'm coming over there, I'll give you a ride to the studio, simon will be meeting us for the tour.

To: that one adorable soldier

Okay I'll wait for you.

I said then waited for her, the girls started to get ready because we have a meeting with simon for setting the date of our tour with lone survivors as our opening act.

Then the door bell rang, and I excitedly ran to the door to greet Y/N, but when I open the door, I see the person I didn't want to see, Brad.

......

Hey guys sorry for not updating my stories, I am so busy right now because Prelim exams are coming and by the way ninjas, check out my new book, Planet Z, that's a Lauren/you book.