Chapter 20

Your POV

When the girls and guys went to dance I just stayed on the table because I know any minute the drug is gonna effect now, then it really is, I felt hot and I took off my jacket. The girls and guys got back from dancing and I started talking gibberish, I know what I am doing but I cannot prevent myself from talking.

I even sang the lion kings' can you feel the love tonight, that would've been embarrassing if I am in the right state of my mind, but i'm not.

I even called Brad bread my goodness.

Then I fell asleep, I woke up again when scott and parker helped me by putting my arm around my shoulder.

Then I told them about the drink that I snatched from Lauren. I don't know why but I don't want to know what was Lauren's reaction because I know she's now angry with me.

When we arrived at our home I proceed to the bathroom and induced myself to vomit by poking my throat with my finger, I puked and when I released all the contents on my stomach I stood up groggily.

"Y/N are you okay?" My brother asked me.

"Yeah, i'm okay" I said still slurred but sober now.

I brushed my tooth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash to get rid of the unusual taste on my mouth.

I changed into a tank top and my pajama bottoms then went to bed and slept again.

........

I woke up because I heard the sound of my alarm clock, I lazily reached for my alarm clock and put it off, I sat up but regret it because headache strikes. I massaged my temple.

I lazily got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

After I showered I changed into camouflage cargo shorts, black shirt my black combat boots and my dog tag, I wore a leather jacket and my black beanie.

After I changed I went downstairs. Seems like everyone else is still asleep, I got myself a glass of water and intake some advil for my headache.

And then I got myself a cereal and started to eat.

"Good morning" I heard the voice of my brother.

"Hey bro" I greeted him.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked

"I'm feeling better now" I said and he nodded.

"Are you ready to make some music?" I asked him.

"Yeah, i'm really excited, so did you write something that we can record now?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I have" I said smiling.

"Great! Let me wake up the others" he said excitedly.

I know what he is thinking, he is gonna prank the boys.

He went upstairs,

"Eagle squad!" He yelled but there's no response, he cleared his throat

"Eagle squad!" He yelled in a big voice, I prevent myself from laughing.

"Eagle squad sir!" We heard Clarke, Parker and Johnson's voice and shuffling inside their room

"Prepare for inspection!" Scott said,

"Pull out of your barracks" he said then a dazed and confuse trio got out of their rooms.

Clarke was wearing a batman pajama bottoms with no shirt on and a combat boots,

Johnson was wearing his camouflage pants, combat boots and grey tank top.

Parker was pretty hilarious, because he is wearing his camouflage upper uniform, and an american flag boxers and combat boots.

I can't take it anymore, I burst out laughing, scott too began to laugh and that woke the trio up and they realized that they are not in the boot camp anymore.

"What the heck!" Johnson said

"This is not funny dude" Parker said.

"Whose idea is this?" Parker asked.

"It was Scott's idea" I said in between my laugh. I am now clutching on my stomach from laughing so hard.

"Scott Y/LN you're so dead!" Then they chased my brother.

After they tackled him to the ground and did a dog pile on him, I also joined them.

"Guys get off you're so heavy" Scott whined.

We laughed and get off of him, Parker helped him up.

The lads ate their breakfast took a shower then changed.

I noticed we are all wearing a cargo pants and a T-shirt but with different colors,

Scott's shirt was white with grey hoodie vest, Clarke was red, Parker's was grey and Johnson's was black and grey.

We walked towards our car and this time Johnson is the one who drives us to the studio.

We arrived at the studio and started to discuss the track that we are about to record.

"What's the title of the song?" Scott asked.

"The title of the song was Don't say goodnight, and this song was composed by clarke here" I said and gave them their copy of the lyrics.

(Don't Say Good Night By Hot Chelle Rae)

Y/N:
Come on don't say goodnight
With the stars in the sky
Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night
I see love in your eyes
And if you see it in mine
Let's wait till tomorrow
Don't say good, say good
Please don't say goodnight

Johnson:
Check cashed and i'm ready for the weekend
Blow it all makin' memories with my friends
Two girls on my lap super packed in
It's alright, it's alright

Scott:
Plug the iPod in put on ASAP
Hella loud tryna rap
"You can't rap!"
In her work uniform but she still bad
It's alright, it's alright....

After we finished recording our second song we continued the day with composing songs.

Simon's POV

I saw the way my neice looked at my Lauren, and I saw the chemistry between them and I know that my neice like Lauren.

I really don't like Brad because Lauren deserves better and I will make a way to put them together, and an idea pop on my mind, I smiled.

....
A/N:

If I have a fandom as an author, I will call my fans as ninjas :)