Chapter 3

Your POV

Lolo, I can't stop chanting it on my head, wow she got me hooked so much, from her hypnotizing green eyes to her everything well being, I can't forget her beautiful face.

Lolo is probably not her name maybe its her nickname. I turned to my side, we arrived here at our two storey house that me and Scott bought a year ago.

The boys are pretty wasted, they drank too much alcohol, luckily me and scott are sober and take them home.

Its already 3 oc'clock in the morning and I can't sleep because of a certain green eyed beauty is invading my mind. I got up from my bed and put on some sweatshirt and some sweatpants then go out to my balcony, I stared at the moon that shining so bright on the sky.

Whenever we are on a mission, and I feel so hopeless that we are not gonna make it alive and failed this mission, all I do is just look up at the moon at night imagining the great things that will happen on my future, imagining that I have a girlfriend that will greet me with a hug and a kiss whenever I came home from a successful mission, but unfortunately I have none.

Hailee my former girlfriend broke up with me because I am not good enough for her and that time she said she is now getting famous, and that's it our relationship for two years ended.

But after that break up, I am promoted to captain, that's the good thing that happened to me.

I felt my eyes getting heavy now, I get back inside and locked the door on my balcony, I take off the sweatshirt and sweatpants, leaving me with my tank top and shorts.

I lie down on my bed then I let sleep take over me.

I woke up at 9 oc'clock in the morning, wow that's pretty unusual for me to wake up this late, because regularly I wake up early for my morning jog but I guess I'll let it pass for today.

I got up from my bed and fixed it before going to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face then combed my hair. I changed into sweatpants and fresh white T-shirt.

I went downstairs then I saw my squad finally awake.

"Good morning people" I said and they looked at me then greeted me back.

"Good morning capt" they greeted lazily, massaging their temple.

" hangover I guess?" I asked them and they nodded their head,

"Dang it we drank too much last night" jerkins said,

"Yeah you were pretty wasted last night" I agreed

I got some apple from the fruit basket and eat it,

"Good morning sis" my brother greeted me,

"Good morning to you too bro" I greeted back.

"So guys because you are having fun last night and drink like crazy last night, you didn't know that Y/N found her ideal girl last night" my brother said, the boys looked at me then smiled widely.

"Finally!!" They said in unison.

"How did you know that? Scotty?" I asked him.

"Last night when you came back from the comfort room, you are grinning like a lovestruck idiot, and don't deny that because I know you Y/N" my brother said.

"Okay, I bumped into a beautiful girl, but its wrong timing because she's going home when I bumped into her" I explained

"Don't worry capt. you'll see her again" Johnson said.