Torture with no escape

"The real fun is about to begin", he dragged me away from Sam and Dean.
"Just leave her alone!", Sam said.
"You choose next, Sammy", he said.
I rolled my eyes because I still had the energy to do so.
He sat on my stomach and pinned my arms down above my head.
"Get off!", I screamed and kicked.
I stopped fighting when I realized I was only making it worse on myself. Sam and Dean can't save me. I can't save me. Nobody can save me.
"Why did you stop?", he asked.
"Because I remembered", I responded indifferently.
"Remembered what?", he asked.
"The last time someone pinned me like this, I shot them in the head. And now, their brother has me pinned. It's amusing, really", I said. He didn't speak.
"Because I am going to kill you too. Then I am going to kill those two men over there. Then, I'll kill anyone else who comes for me. And trust me, I will let you off easy for the simple fact that you didn't hurt Sam and Dean. But I will not die here. Not from you scumbags", I said calmly. I don't know where that came from.
He was livid. "Sam. Choose option one or option two. Option one, I kiss her. Option two, I kick her so hard it breaks at least one of her ribs", he said.
Sam didn't answer as quickly as I thought he would. If Dean didn't think anything was going on between Sam and I, now he knows. I can't imagine what Dean was thinking. Dude, just choose option one. It's just a kiss. But it's not just a kiss, Dean. The hurt from seeing the person you love being kissed by someone else is equivalent to the physical torture, I am sure of it.
Bobby crossed my mind for the first time in a long time. His quote about sacrifice. His quote about giving everything up. I should be fighting right now. I should leave the guilt behind. That's the only way to survive.
"You didn't choose so I'll just do both", he said.
He began with the kick. His leg smashed into my side and left me with crippling pain. Then, he did it twice after that. I screamed and screamed. It helped with some of the pain.
Next, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It wasn't just a peck. It was at least thirty seconds. My eyes were open the entire time while his weren't. I tried to imagine it was a dream and I was kissing Sam.
He finally let me go. "Just kill me. This is stupid", I said.
"Too easy", he replied.
"How about we hurt you in a different way?", he asked.
I sighed.
"The kiss. That was really for Sammy over there. I can tell he's carrying a torch for you. Now, I want to bother Sam and Dean in a different way", he said.
"Men. Hold her back while I stab Sam Winchester", he said barely containing his laughter.
"Excuse me?", I said.
"No. You're not stabbing my brother!", Dean said.
Both of them held my arms back as I screamed and fought to get free of their grasp. He approached Sam.
"Don't!", I begged.
The knife was lifted into the air and Sam was stabbed.
Sam let out a groan as he looked at the knife in his leg. He couldn't even do anything. He couldn't move because of the duct tape.
"So you fight when it comes to them?", he asked motioning for them to release me.
I stood quickly and punched him.
The two men were about to grab me when he told them to go back to observing. Is he amused?
He swung back at me and missed because I dodged it, he fell to the ground because he put a lot of force into the punch.
"Okay. I guess we're doing it the old fashioned way", he said recovering.
The entire time we fought, I eyed the knife in Sam's leg. Don't worry, Sam. And the hammer across the room along with a bag full of other weapons he was probably going to use.
The fight going pretty even until he began hitting me over and over again until I couldn't fight anymore.
I crawled away from him and to Sam and Dean.
He grabbed my leg and dragged me back. He stomped on my stomach at least ten times and he enjoyed it.
Again, I crawled to Sam and Dean. He followed and I shielded my face.
"Wait", I said.
He did.
"I'll beg", I said pulling the knife from Sam's leg in a swift movement and hiding it behind my back. Sam contained the pain by biting his lip.
"Do it, kid", he said.
"Please don't kill me. I'm sorry for what I did. Blah blah blah", I said standing and swinging the knife at him.
He grabbed my hand and I could feel my bones crack as he squeezed it and I dropped the knife.
He told the men to beat Sam and Dean. "That's not fair. They can't even defend themselves!", I yelled.
He swung the knife at me and barely caught me, leaving a cut.
I dove for the hammer. Without even thinking, I slammed it into his leg. He fell onto the ground with me and I stabbed him in the chest.
He was dead. I looked into his eyes and watched him die.
"Enjoy hell", I said pulling the knife from his chest and joining Sam and Dean.
I had Dean nearly unwrapped when I was tackled by one of the men. I dropped the knife on Dean's lap. He got himself free and freed Sam while the man was choking me.
A knife went through the back of the man on top of me and he fell off. I saw Sam's bloody face above mine. He lifted me.
"Two down, one to go", I said.
Before anyone could do anything, it seemed as if time slowed down again. There was a bullet racing towards my head from the other man. This time, I couldn't slow time down. "No!", I heard Sam yell as I felt the bullet pierce through my head.