Guardian Angel

I woke up in my bed.  "Did you have a bad dream?",  a woman asked me sitting at the end of my bed. I sat up quickly. I flinched when I touched my forehead.
  "Who are you?"
  "My name is Ash"
  "Ash? "
  "I am an angel.  I am here to help you"
  "I must be having a bad dream",  I said throwing the blanket off. 
  "In fact,  I am your guardian angel.  If you listen to me,  you will be safe"
  I am going crazy
  "Have you been feeling strange lately?  Not like yourself?" Yes
  "Have you been feeling lost?" Definitely 
  "I am here to help you.  Those men must be stopped.  They were going to kill you today.  They were going to chase you down, kidnap you,  do horrible things to you, then kill you.  They have killed others too.  They pray on people like you.  They think you are weak.  With my help,  we can stop them"
  "Stop them?"
  "Yes.  They tried to kill you.  You are the only one who can stop them.  Sarah and Mike will be home soon. They can't know about this.  But when the time is right,  will you kill them?"
  "Yes"
  "Yes?",  she seemed confused. 
  "If you are telling me they want to hurt me and they want to hurt others and an angel wants me to do it,  I will.  If it's God's will"
  "You're not dreaming.  This is real.  You have a mission from God to kill those men.  I will be there to help if you just pray"
  She disappeared. I don't think I am dreaming
  Mike and Sarah got home.  I felt strange around them.  "I'll cook tonight",  I said to them.  They sat watching TV.  While I was setting the table,  I had an urge.  Again.  It was surprisingly strong for a gut feeling.
  I sprinkled salt into their bowls of soup.  I didn't know why. It was just an impulse.  Lots of salt.
  They sat at the table.  " Tell me how it tastes", I said smiling. 
  They both ate a spoonful at the same time.  Immediately,  there was a reaction.  Sarah screamed and Mike followed.  They got up and their eyes turned black. 
  I felt threatened but instinctual.  I snapped my fingers and black smoke came from both of them.  But it stopped when I got a horrible headache.  Sarah slammed her hand on the table. 
  "I'm sick of this act.  I don't care what boss wants.  Kill the bitch.  She nearly killed us"
  I ran out of the house.  While the wind was slapping me in the face,  I remembered. 
  Sam WinchesterDean WinchesterCastiel
  I remembered everything.  Sam kissing me.  Dean teaching me how to use a gun.  Bon Jovi playing on the radio.  Every memory flooded my mind. Castiel always pointing out the obvious,  that I am a "strange being".  Then,  Ash floated in. I remembered the day after my fifteenth birthday she told me I would wake up and forget.  I was asleep for a year,  I realized.  Then,  she put me with demons who also happen to be actors. 
  Maybe I should put on an act. I stopped running and stood in the middle of the sidewalk. I was standing underneath a street light.  It exploded and turned off when they got near.  "Sarah? Mike?  Where am I?  What happened?"
  They both looked at each other.  "You skipped school today.  We were looking everywhere for you", Mike said putting an arm around me and walking me back. 
  The black eyed bitch I called Sarah made a phone call.  Minutes later,  a van approached us.  Oh noI wanted to run.  I wish I could have.  I was thrown into the back with other demons. 
  I was dragged out at an abandoned building.  " Please help me",  I screamed.  Normal me would be sarcastic and act like I am not scaredBrain washed me would act scared and innocent
  "Shut up",  a demon said dragging me inside.  Ash was there.  The demons were dismissed. 
  " Do you remember who you are?"
  "Yes.  I live with my best friend and boyfriend.  I go to high school.  I am sixteen",  I pretended to be scared. 
  "You are my guardian angel",  I cried. 
  She smiled.  " I am sorry they scared you.  It was never my intention to harm you.  You are special"
  "I am?"
  "Yes. Now,  I know those men,  Sam and Dean are coming for you.  Get close to them,  then kill them.  It will be a shock... The deadliest surprise"
  I nodded.  I will not hurt themI will not forget themI certainly will not let her live
  "Take her to the torture room", she said waving her hand. 
  "What?",  I asked. 
  "Honey,  I must punish you for hurting my demons. And I must make sure you plan to be obedient"
  "You're my guardian angel.  You are supposed to keep me safe",  I pretended to act betrayed.  But I know how she really is. 
  "It's all part of the plan.  It is all for a reason",  she waved me away.