Remember This

Dean got a ride home from someone else, I assumed. I eventually got up from the ground and caught a ride from someone else.
I walked up to the steps and thought about bolting. That was the first time I had thought about leaving in a while. Sam would see the bruise on my face and Dean couldn't be held responsible. He didn't know what he was doing. I have a feeling he doesn't get drunk that often. I thought I trusted him. Maybe I should have listened to Crowley and the angel.
I sat on the steps, leaned against one of the posts and began to feel drowsy. The wind blew so hard that I seemed to be the only thing in place and the angel from before visited me.
"What's your name?", I whispered.
"You don't have to worry. We're inside your mind. They can't hear you. You're asleep", she said.
"Okay. What is your name?", I retorted louder.
"Call me Ash", she said.
"Why would I call you anything? I'm leaving. I'm waking up", I said.
"You can trust me", she said.
"I want to wake up", I demanded. The trees and the steps I was sitting on disappeared into the field.
"Why this place? What does it mean?", I asked.
"You'll find out soon", she said.
"What do you want from me?", I asked, annoyed.
"I want you to trust me. Start there. If you ever need me, call. Pray to me. I can't find your location, so you'll have to tell me in your prayer."
You'd like that wouldn't you. "No. I have an advantage. You don't know where I am"
"No. I will find you when I need to. And you will do what you were born for. And the thing with Dean didn't happen. It was a test run for me", she said smiling.
"A test run?", I asked. Wait. If that didn't happen how do you explain the bruise and the memories of it?
"A test run. I can make you believe whatever I want you to", she said disappearing.
I woke up on the steps with a splitting headache and a dry mouth. It was morning.
I stepped inside and Sam and Dean stood from the couch.
"We thought you were dead", they said.
"What? Why?", I asked.
"What happened to your face?", Dean asked.
He doesn't even look hungover.
"Where have you been?", Sam asked.
What the hell is going on?
"Sam. What did we do last night?", I asked. I refuse to believe she can actually fill my head with fake memories.
"You met Crowley, we went inside, talked to Cas a little, and discussed a game plan for keeping you safe. Then, you weren't here when we woke up", Sam said.
"Why?", Dean asked.
Nothing was making sense and my vision was blurry. I stumbled outside and flashes of black played through my mind.
I was standing in front of them one minute. The next, Sam was grabbing me and shaking me. "(Y/n)", he said.
She appeared behind Sam. "I'll make your life hell. Say yes to me and I'll make it stop. You won't know what's real and what's fake. Because I'm in your head. You can't get me out. Say yes and meet me in the field and I will make it stop. The pain from using your abilities and the not knowing what's real will continue", she said disappearing.
I pushed Sam away from me and slid down to the floor. "What's happening?", I asked as the room twisted and spun into shapes I had never seen before.
"Are you okay?", Dean's voice was warped.
I came out of it, feeling off. Something didn't feel right. Something felt missing.
I walked outside and continued to walk. I didn't know where I was going but I heard Sam and Dean walking behind me. I was determined but what for?
I sat down in the middle of the weeds and flowers like there was a throne made for me.
I just stared. Sam and Dean snapped their fingers in front of my face. I was placid and unresponsive.
"I'm taking her back. We need to call Cas. There could be a world of things going on in her head right now", Dean said.
"I don't think she'll let you", Sam replied.
"(Y/n). Hey. Can you hear me?", he asked in a low voice.
Sam and Dean. Sam. Dean. Castiel. Sam, Dean, Castiel. I repeated their names like I was trying to remember them. Sam? Dean? Castiel?
Dean grabbed my arm.
"What's your last name?", I said whipping my head over to him as soon as his hand touched me.
"Winchester", he said pulling me up.
"Winchester?", I asked puzzled.
"Didn't we tell her that before?', Sam asked.
"Come on", Dean said forcing me to walk back.
Sam, Dean, Castiel. Sam. Dean. Sam and Dean Winchester. Sam and Dean. I repeated Sam and Dean over and over.
They brought me back and sat me down. Someone popped in.
"Hello, "y/n", the blue eyed angel said to me.
"Who are you?", I asked scared.
His expression changed to worried. Who is this man?
"We've met", he said. "I'm Castiel. Cas", he said.
"Castiel?", I asked. The name made me feel something, but not remember. Seriously. Who is this man?
"Sam. Dean. Restrain her. I need to see what is going on inside of her head", the angel called Castiel said rolling up his sleeve.
"This is going to hurt. Lay down", he said. He frowned.
I obeyed. Strange. Normally, I would have defied or retorted with sarcasm or humor. I just obeyed.
Sam held my arms down while Dean held my legs. Castiel's hand was reaching for my stomach.