Let's Kill the Bitch

"No", I said after Dean was done explaining it.
"Yes", Dean said softly.
"How do we break it?", I asked.
"You kill her, you die. She kills you, she lives. There's no way around it", Sam said.
"No. There has to be a way. Damnit. There has to be a way!", I said.
"We've been looking for ways to break it, but we haven't found anything", Sam said. That explains the book.
"We can't give up. She won't stop till either I'm dead or worse"
"Worse?", Dean asked.
"I kill you", I said.
"And that's not happening. So she won't stop until I'm dead. And you're telling me that after all you've taught me, we just wait for her to come and murder me? We just run until she finds me? What about fighting, Dean? What about shooting first and asking questions later? What about going in guns blazing? What about when I killed that hunter and you told me that I was just doing what I had to? I won't wait for her to come to me. Sam, Dean, we have to bring the fight to her", my speech was over and I hoped I got the point across.
"She's right, Sam", Dean broke the silence. Sam knew I was right. He just didn't want to admit it.
"Dean. We're not letting her die for something we aren't even sure of", Sam said.
Again? You mean you won't let me die again, Sam?
"How many times have you died and come back?", I asked. I was angry because I didn't feel Sam or Dean had the right to tell me not to go after the bitch. She deserves everything I'm going to do.
"Not relevant", Sam replied in a fatherly tone.
"Sam, please. Just at least keep looking. There's got to be a way to break the spell, then we can kill the bitch. Please let us keep looking", I said.
"We will, y/n", Dean decided for the both of them.
"Let's get to work", Sam agreed with a sigh.
"But let's start by getting out of this hotel. We can't be in the same place for a long time, at least for a couple weeks. If you want to bring the fight to her, make sure she doesn't catch us with our pants down again", Dean said.
And so we packed it up and we were on the road yet again. But this time, sitting in the back of the Impala it felt different than before. It felt like I wasn't so helpless. I had hope. Hope that one day we will kill that evil bitch and everything will be fine. Dean was always happy in "Baby", and that just made my optimism sky rocket. We can do this. We can beat the evil.