Again?

Sam and Dean argued about whether that Kevin guy was to be trusted and we all wondered why he helped and how he knew me.
"You okay back there. You're usually not this quiet", Dean observed.
"Can we really kill her like any other angel? That simple? Then it's done? Forever?", I asked.
"I don't want you to focus on that. Everything will fall into place", Dean said.
"Okay", I said.
We stopped at a Big Gerson's on the way and Dean was way too excited for the pie buffet they had. I couldn't help noticing a group of men staring at me from the table across from us.
They looked at Sam and Dean as well. But the way they looked at me was different. Almost like they hated me.
"So, I haven't heard from Ash. It could be a good sign, right?", I asked.
"Maybe", Sam replied sneaking a glance at the people staring at me.
"Dean. Let's go", Sam said.
"What?", Dean asked shoving his face with pie.
"Now, Dean", Sam replied.
I was a bit confused as well.
We walked outside and they followed. We walked away from the restaurant and to a more secluded place. The people from the table were following us. One man used his elbow to pin me to the wall in a sudden movement.
Sam and Dean pointed guns at the two who pointed guns at them. Three against three.
"You're dead, freak", he said in my face. That's when I knew. Hunters.
"That's a bit melodramatic", I said. It's nice knowing Sam and Dean can't save me.
He used more force on his arm to keep me in place against the wall. I glanced at Sam and Dean.
"Ah. Ah. Don't look at them. Look at me", he said. I did. I locked eyes with him.
"We'd stay until the job was done. You killed my brother who's last hunt was to kill you. Unfortunately there's witnesses, so we will have to do this later", he said.
I remembered looking at my hands. The hands that shot his brother. I felt so guilty for so long. Sam and Dean could never save me from guilt.
He punched me in the stomach.
"You still think it's funny? I loved my brother so much", another punch. Most people do love their family.
He grabbed my face and stared at me. "My brother wanted you dead. He died trying to make that happen. How much fun would that be if we just let you off easy and killed you right now?", he asked.
"I'd like to make you suffer more than anything. But not here. The moment those Winchesters leave you alone, even for a second. You're dead, y/n. And with no mercy. I will make it slow and painful", he was done with his speech, letting go of my face. He released me and Sam and Dean looked like they were ready to fight but they couldn't. Nobody can fix what I did. I should pay for it.
"Put your guns down, men", the two that were with them obeyed and then they were off. I'll never forget the look of hatred I received and the look of remorse they gave to Sam and Dean.