Reunited

Sam and Dean were acting strange. But I didn't care. It had been a year. More than a year. I missed this damn car. I missed their faces. I missed their voices.
"Can you hear me?", Sam asked turning around.
I didn't know if I should pretend like I don't know them. I still remember them. The memories were too strong for her to ruin.
"Yes", I finally replied.
We arrived at a house after driving for what seemed like a lifetime. An actual house.
Dean carried me inside. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to be gone.
The brown haired woman smiled at Sam, a warm and friendly smile.
She frowned at Dean, closing the door.
"We couldn't have found her without you", Sam said trying to stay positive.
"Tell me you can fix this", Dean added. He put me onto the couch. So carefully. It was like he was scared I would shatter if he didn't place me down like fine china. I have news for you, Dean. I broke a long time ago.
I lay face down on the couch. She lifted my shirt, slightly. I felt the air hit my fresh wounds. I shifted, barely, to let her know it hurt.
"I know", she said in a maternal voice.
She brought Sam and Dean into the kitchen.
*POV SWITCH*
"Are you going to kill the thing that did this to her?", Jody asked in a low voice.
" We can't. If it dies, she dies. Until we can break the spell", Sam replied.
"I can help her. I just want to give her something to knock her out because it must be painful", she smiled at Sam and Dean. She had picked up a few things on the job. She knows you aren't a bad kid. She can read people to an extent due to years of police work and dealing with criminals. She is glad Sam and Dean called her to trace the payphone. She knows they have done a lot for her and she wants to pay them back however she possibly can. This was a start.
She handed Sam two blue pills. While she filled a glass of water, Sam joined you in the living room. He crouched beside your face. "You're going to fall asleep, but we will be here when you wake up. "
What if this is a sick joke Ash is playing, you thought. What if I am still in that place? What if I am still never going to see Sam and Dean again? What if when I wake up, demons will be laughing in my face? Your mind raced.
Jody and Dean entered. Sam handed you the pills and you took them. Their faces were the last thing you saw before the pills kicked in.