Perfect Storm

"You are badly hurt. You are half human so that really wasn't a smart thing to do"
"What the hell? ", I screamed demanding answers.
"Your mother died on your tenth birthday. In your years of hunting, have you ever heard of a deal?"
"No. She didn't"
"Oh. She did"
"You were dying inside her tummy. She always wanted a kid. If you weren't born, she would have killed herself"
"I hate you", I whispered.
"So the demons made the deal. Then Mommy freaked when they weren't holding their end. Demons couldn't keep a baby alive in the womb. That's where I came in. They needed help from a corrupt Angel to keep you alive. Ta da"
"No", I said.
" Yes", she smiled.
"And I wasn't going to do it out of the goodness of my heart. I mean, what did they take me for?"
"An angel", I said grabbing at my stomach.
" So I decided I was going to have purpose for you"
"What do you want"
She hummed. "You will kill the Winchesters"
"I will not", I said through piercing pain.
"Say yes. I will wipe your memories clean of them. You will be started in a new life. You will have no idea your parents died. You will have no idea of the Winchesters or anything of monsters. Then, when you see the Winchesters it will be easy to kill them"
"I will not forget. And I will not say yes"
"You will forget. They won't. They will never see it coming. That,'s the beauty"
"Assuming I say yes"
"If you say yes, I won't kill you"
"You wouldn't kill me. You need me. I call your bluff", I said feeling less pain.
"You're right", she said enjoying herself.
" I will bring your parents back and you can live with them after the Winchesters are taken care of"
"I will not kill Sam and Dean"
"I wanted it to be your choice"
"What? ", I asked confused.
"Honey, they will find your dead body and think you are dead. You will start on your new life tomorrow. You won't remember me or anything in this life. Say goodbye to the Winchesters", she smiled.
I got up and ran. It was like running from Sam and Dean. It couldn't be done. Delaying fate was my hobby. She caught me and stabbed me.
I was confused, scared, and in pain. " I will bring you back. They just have to see your body. Relax"
She stabbed me over and over again. Soon, I couldn't feel the knife piercing into my skin anymore. I fell onto her chest, lifeless.
I couldn't move but she made it a point that I was alive inside my dead body. When she snapped her fingers, we were in front of Sam and Dean.
She threw my dead body onto the floor in front of them. It was like being at your funeral. I couldn't imagine what my body looked like with all of the stab wounds. They didn't deserve to see me like that.
I saw tears from both Sam and Dean before I saw anger. "We're coming for you"
"Oh. I am scared"
"No. This isn't real", Sam said. Yes, it is Sam.
"You wouldn't kill her. You need her"
"She wouldn't say yes. She was no good to me", Ash shrugged.
" You failed her, boys. You promised her safety. But you should know better than anyone else you were just postponing fate"
She disappeared, taking me with her. I was fully revived, no stab wounds.
I wanted to be with them. "Let me see them again. Please", I cried.
" When you wake up, you will have a brand new life and Sam and Dean will no longer infest your brain"
She snapped her fingers and I fell back onto the grass pillow in the field. I always knew the field was important. I didn't know how to feel. Sam and Dean were gone. I was scared. I didn't want to let go.
I closed my eyes and felt every memory slip away. Falling into a deep sleep.