Beaten, Brainwashed, Broken

Want day was this? If she was trying to make a good impression, she wouldn't be this cruel. If she thinks I have forgotten about my past, she should try to at least pretend like she is a guardian angel. I wouldn't believe that bullshit in a million years.
I sat in the middle of the dark room. I wasn't bound or anything. She didn't think I was strong enough to break free. None of them did. I felt the dry blood on my face. I was only punished when I disobeyed. Which was most of the time. I hated being told what to do. I hated people ruling by fear more than I hated obedience.
Light blinded me as the door opened. A single demon stepped inside, closing the door and locking it. Today is the day. I need to get out. Today. I awaited my punishment.
"You were told not to move from that spot", she smiled with black eyes.
" I didn't ", I smiled back.
She revealed a very long stick. She tapped the floor right next to my leg. An inch away from my leg. "This is where you were yesterday when we left you"
I shook my head almost violently. "No. I swear. I didn't move." Am I actually scared right now?
She lifted the stick like object, slightly, from the ground beside me. "Do you know what this is?"
"A stick? "
"A whip", she said through evil laughter.
I flinched with every move she made. She walked in a circle around me. When she was behind me, she struck my back. I jumped up and walked away from her.
"Sit down and don't move. Be obedient to every punishment. You did this. Sit down and don't move an inch. Take the beating", I cried from fear sitting down in the middle of the floor. I was on my knees. She was behind me. One swing. I screamed. I was between a scream and a cry.
Each hit was a blast of pain against my skin. This wasn't me. I wasn't used to accepting my fate. But when a house is about to fall on you, and you know it will, would you still try to move or just let it fall in peace? I would just let it fall. I needed to learn to accept fate instead of postponing. Or maybe that's what they want to beat into my head. Literally.
The fifth strike was when I stopped screaming. Then, I decided to be strong. It hurt like hell. But it didn't hurt as much as other things I've had to go through. The things that hurt the most are what people can't even see.
"One more. I've been going easy", she said. I grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and twisted and squeezed it inside my hand.
I heard as the whip crashed into my back. The knees that were holding me up collapsed and I fell onto my stomach. My arms outstretched in front of me. I was breathing heavily.
" I told you not to move", she said.
I really don't want to say this. "Please", I whispered. I just begged a demon for mercy. Maybe they are winning.
" You're pathetic. We've broken you", she swung again. This was the hardest hit of them all. I screamed and screamed at the paralysing pain. She left and I was still screaming. It was like stepping into a hot shower that is too hot and you can't turn the hot down. You just have to stand under the scolding water and feel your skin boil. I had never been whipped before.
I fell asleep. There on the floor, looking at my hands in front of my head. Face down.
I wanted to scream until my voice was gone. I wanted out. I was hopeful until this. I lay in silence. The only thing keeping me company was the tear soaked floor.
I heard the door open again. I didn't lift my head. There was ringing in my ears. The floor seemed to spin only slightly, if I really payed attention.
"Lift your head", a voice ordered.
I didn't. I didn't plan on acknowledging the black eyes. I was broken.
I wanted Sam and Dean.. More than ever. I wanted to hear their voice. I wanted Dean to tell me everything would be okay like he used to. I wanted to believe him like I used to.
The demon kicked me over, onto my back. I stared up at the face above mine.
" Do you want out of here? Ash thinks you are obedient enough"
The demon reached their arm down for me to grab. "I'm not going to touch you", I said.
"Grab the damn hand", the demon said.
I didn't. I lay, staring at the demon's face.
Ash came in. " Come on. We have to leave.. Now.. They are here", she looked at the demon.
I smiled to myself. "Who's here? ", I asked.
" The Winchesters are here", she tried to flash out but she couldn't. I was amused.
Even if I wanted to move, I couldn't. I was in excruciating pain. We heard sounds of struggle. We all knew Sam and Dean were killing demons. Soon, they'd get to us and the rest is history.
The demons tried to leave as well. They were powerless. They closed the door and tried to keep it closed.
The demon brought out the whip again and struck the ground beside me. I flinched, but didn't have the strength to move.
Then, she began beating me with it. Each gust of wind with a blast of pain, all against my back. I screamed more than imaginable.
Soon, Sam and Dean came in. I saw a fire around Ash. An angel trap. The demons died first. I laughed then regretted laughing.
"Hey, you're alright", Dean whispered as if he were reassuring me. He slipped a hand under me to pick me up. His hand sent sparks of pain against my body. I moaned. He took me to the Impala as Sam stayed with Ash.
*POV CHANGE*
Dean put you into the back of the Impala as carefully as he could, putting his jacket on you to maybe cushion your back. Once you were good, or as good as you'd get, he rushed back inside.
Dean revealed his angel blade to the trapped angel. She didn't feel threatened. This infuriated both Sam and Dean.
" You won't kill me"
"Why is that?", Sam asked.
"If you kill me, she dies"
A wave of confusion washed over both of them. And shock.
"You're lying", Sam said.
" I put a binding spell on her. I had to protect myself. If I die, she dies. But not vise versa. And have fun with her. She doesn't even remember who you are"
Sam and Dean started to walk away, sharing the same thoughts. If we can't kill her, we'll just leave her here. In the trap.
They got back into the Impala and didn't think about their next move. For once. They wanted to make sure you were okay. And they hoped she wasn't telling the truth about the spell.