s e v e n t e e n

-yoongi pov-

"Last time I checked, this is the road to your house."
I mumbled, annoyed at the fact that Jin had decided to take me to his house instead.

"Yes, if you came back to stay, you might as well come for tea."
Jin replied with a smile.

"Jin, tea? You want me to stay for tea? What the hell i'm not even a tea person."
I replied back placing a hand over my face.

"Oh, coffee then?"

"No Jin, just turn back and drive me to the hotel."
I turned my head towards the window.

"Yoongi, you need to relax, why do you seem so...so distant?"
Jin replied followed by a heavy sigh, I turn to face him and he is looking at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road, I don't want to die."
Jin chuckled.

"Right."

"The reason why I seem 'distant' is because a certain someone might be there and I don't to ruin everything."

"Certain someone? Do you mean Hoseok? I don't see a reason for him to be there."
I didn't reply.

"Please Yoongi, I haven't talked to you in ages, it might be nice if we could converse for a while."
Jin pleaded.

"Fine."

"Good, then maybe you can stay at my house instead of having to pay for a hotel."
Jin stated, laughing.

I shook my head as I chuckled.

"No."

"Yes I know, by the way, why are so anxious to meet Hoseok? Don't you love him?"
I stiffened up at Jin's words, he focused his eyes on me then back at the road once his house came into view.

"It's better if you don't know, Jin."
I sighed making Jin mumble something under his breath that I couldn't quite hear.

"What?"
I questioned.

"Nothing, don't worry."
Jin replied climbing out of the car, I followed him into his house, I opened my mouth as I looked around the large house that seemed small from the outside.

"You have changed quite a lot, haven't you?"
I asked, Jin chuckled and shook his head.

"It's just a house Yoongi, and who are you to talk about change when you are clearly the person that has changed quite a lot."
I smiled back at Jin, he made his way into the kitchen leaving me to wander around, I walked down the hallway which was filled with many pictures, pictures of Jin, Namjoon and their child, pictures of the others and pictures of Hoseok, I let out a big sigh seeing his happy-go-lucky smile, what if Hoseok doesn't want to see me again? What if Taehyung has changed Hoseok's mind? I was snapped out of my thoughts as Jin lightly tapped my shoulder.

"I made some coffee, since you're not a tea person."
Jin stated with a smile on his face, I nodded and followed him into the living area.

"So, what made you move back here?"
Jin questioned as I sat down on the chair in front of him.

"The music industry wasn't working for me."
I lied not giving Jin the real reason.

"Oh, so what will you do now?"
Jin replied taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know, any job that I can find."
I answered picking up the mug and mentally cursed when I burnt myself, I quickly pushed my finger into my mouth.

"Careful, it's hot."
Jin said laughing as he put a hand over his face.

"Yeah I can see that."
Before Jin could reply I heard knocks ring through the house causing me to nearly spill my coffee.

"It's probably Namjoon coming back from work."
Jin said making me settle down again, I looked down at, the now red, finger and placed my mug full of coffee on the table.

As I heard Jin opening the door a loud "Hoseok? What are you doing here?!" Chimed through the house causing me to instantly stand up, as I did so, I knocked over the coffee mug which spilt its contents all over the table and Jin's white carpet.

"Fuck."

* * *

Hehe,
Sorry if this was a late update ???
But I hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter,
THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS !!!wow.

d.w