I know I hated hurting people, but I was going to enjoy what was coming for Collin.

       We got to her class and she thanked me before heading inside. I then went to my class and as soon as I walked in, my eyes landed on Collin. He gave me a smirk, which just made my blood boil even more. He was not going to get away with this.

       However, I couldn't do anything right now since it was class. 

       I didn't even want to do anything, but Collin just pushed me passed my boiling point.

       When first period ended, I saw Collin get out of class and I followed him. "Collin," I said sharply. He just turned around, giving me the same smirk. "What the hell is your problem?"

       "What? I didn't do anything wrong," he said in a fake-innocent voice.

       "Are you serious?" I asked. "You're taking advantage of my girlfriend's amnesia and for what? To piss me off even more than you have? To be a huge jerk for no apparent reason other than my brother moving on from your sister?"

       "Your girlfriend?" Collin asked, keeping the smirk on his face. "No no, she's my girlfriend now. That's what she thinks, so that's what it is."

       "It's not going to last," I said. "She will remember anything and when she does...."

       "If," Collin interrupted. "Amnesia could last for a long time, long enough for her to completely fall in love with me and forget about you."

       "I swear, you better drop the act," I said. "I've tried my best to hold back on my anger, but I am so close to snapping and beating the living shit out of you."

       "Dax," a voice suddenly said behind me. I turned around to see Isadora standing there. "Leave Collin alone, alright?"

       "Seriously?" I asked. "Collin isn't your boyfriend!"

       "No need to lie," Collin said. "Why would I tell her I was her boyfriend if I wasn't?"

       "That's a very long list why," I said.

       "I'm not a jerk," Collin said. "So stop making it seem like I am one."

       "Because you are!" I said.

       "Dax, seriously, what is your problem?" Isadora asked. "Collin is helping me regain my memory, so if anything, you should be thanking him, not acting like a douche bag." She then looked at Collin. "Let's go."

       Isadora turned to walk away and Collin gave me another smirk before wrapping his arm around Isadora's shoulder and walking away.

       We told you she never loved you. She never will.

       You've lost her. Just like you should.

       With shaky hands, I took my phone out of my pocket and unwrapped my earphones before plugging them into my ear and putting on the playlist Seb made. The voices had been a lot worse without Isadora being able to comfort me and now that she thought she was dating Collin, they were going to get a lot worse.

       She was taking his side over mine. Why couldn't she see him for who he truly was?

       I made my way to the English class and sat down in my normal spot beside Isadora. When the tardy bell rang, Mr. Garner stood at the front of the class and began teaching. However, he stopped in the middle of his lesson. "Collin," he said sharply. "Earphones out now. I've told you many times and next time, I will confiscate them."