I laugh at the device, catching them completely off guard as I did. It amuses me how humans can make fantasy objects but not perfect their ways of messing with others.

Funny how annoyance trail behind me like a dog on a leash.

I took a step forward "Don't take another step bitch", stopping in my tracks as the graze of a bullet misses me by a centimeter 'now that's not very nice' my heart whispered, I watch them solely taking a moment.

"feisty are we now," I said my sarcasm dripping, I place a hand on my chest indicating my fake shock. A smile masking my face to seriousness, they dare come on my land roaring up trouble. Humans should learn their place and I'll make an example out of these two.

I pulled my two blades out slowly, observing them nervousness shifting their stance. That sound of something charging up came evidence of their lack of understanding. Swiftly I release my blades hearing the muffled sound of pain mixture of surprise. My blades hit the bullseye hitting the center of their heads without a second to spare, the bright red liquid starts to run out. Watching as they fall feeling satisfied, I nodded to two of my men to deal with the mess.

I turned to my men expressionless mask their faces lace with intend of war. I didn't wrong them for this has been happening for a while the neighboring kingdoms of the human releams stating their outmost fear of the supernatural by sending their goons to observe.

"shall we" a soft smile to my lips as I walked ahead to my destination my bed. I never thought 5 minutes out would cause me to retire to my bedroom.

"My queen are you alright?" John questioned looking for any injuries. I felt painfully tired the feel of sweat already coating my forehead tells me wonders.

"I'm fine dear John, just a wee sleepy," I said not meeting his questionable eyes. I release myself from his hold walking steadily ahead.

The surface of my skin felt itchy, instinctively I toss my knife not caring what it hit or who. It wasn't the first time I felt eyes but this time I felt the intense heat crawling at my neck.

I looked around only spotting my blade, I adjusted opening my third eye, opening a world that others can't see. There it stood with a hated expression the shadow figure stood staring with a well-known evil smirk as it vanished in thin air.

"Miss Cleo" I looked at John his eyes following mines lace with concern, I was about to move brushing him off when my body suddenly got too light to walk, dizziness blind my sight.

"My queen"

"Goodness my queen"

"Eh..... my queen"

Voices of concern fall around me, I blink away the fuzziness of my sights. A clear view of faces stood around with worry and fear. I was unable to speak feeling my body being held up, the very shame of my people seeing me like this scars me.

"No need to worry everyone, it must be the heat" I smile a reassuring smile, taking a step on my own. Some smile believing my words while others not so convinced.

"Now everyone goes back to your businesses" John spoke with authority, he mumbled under his breath a series of hisses.

His cold eyes met mines although a few years older than I, he held the father figure generally good. A lopsided smile graces my lips brushing off his serious gaze.

"Now now John don't give me that look," I said taking a step testing if I was okay in walking the rest of the way, which I was. "Any discussion you want to have let's do so in private" the words fall from my lips, I had no time for lectures but it's better to do so earlier than later.