Chapter 24:More of The weirdness

Nikki's P.O.V
"Nikki! Wake up!" My eyes snap open. The first thing I see is Shane's worried faces above mine's. I sit up and look around, realizing that I'm in my house and not Madison's. I turn my head and come face to face with Nick. He looks worried too. Shane wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. He pulls back and says," You were screaming , you had a nightmare. You ok?". I sigh and say," yeah, yeah I'm fine". Shane smiles and says," good, because I would like to take you to get some yogurt, what do you say?". I look at him and say," sure, just let me get my skateboard". He nods and heads out my bedroom door. I sigh and fall back down on the bed. Nick looks at me and says," What was your nightmare about?". I sigh again and say," Madison. I dreamt that I had gone to her house and killed her. weird right?". I turn and look at him, a faint smile on my face. Nick pales and flinches, a flinch so small I almost don't notice it. He looks at me and says," yeah, weird. Anyway you should get ready, you don't want to keep Shane waiting". I laugh, sit up and say," yeah, your right, you coming with us?". I ask as I get out of bed and head to my closet. He answers back," of course I am. By the way, wear the purple t shirt and gray beanie and black shorts". I turn around and look at him with a raised eyebrow. He blushes and says," what? Girls aren't the only one who know fashion. Wait...that came out wrong". His face goes redder than ever and he hangs his head. I burst out laughing. I pick out the clothes and go into the bathroom to change. Once I've changed, I step out of the bathroom. Nick is sitting on the bed, wearing the same outfit. From the beanie down to the black gym shoes. I grab my skateboard and head out my bedroom door and downstairs. Nick behind me. I reach the bottom. Shane is sitting on the carpet floor playing with Nathaniel. He stands up when he sees me. He asks," ready to go?". I nod. I walk over to Nathaniel, tickle him and say," see ya later buddy". Laughing, he says back," bye, bye, Nike". He gives me a five finger wave goodbye as Shane and I head out the door. We throw down our skateboards and skate to the yogurt shop. While skating, I have a weird dream, or a weird daydream. Daydream: I'm on top of Dr. Warren. A knife in my hand. Dr. Warren is talking, he's saying my name," Nikki-" I cut him off by saying," Nick! We are Nicole by day, Nick by Night! Artemis and Apollo! I will not let you separate us!" I stab him in his stomach. No! Dr. Warren!. The daydream ends and I'm sitting down at a table at the yogurt shop with a chocolate yogurt in front of me. I shake my head back and forth, feeling confused and scared at the same time. I look at Shane, he looks back at me and says," Nikki? What's wrong, are you about to blackout?". While I'm looking at him, black spots appear in front of me. The room starts to spin. I close my eyes, trying to stop the dizziness. I feel my head drop down. I can feel Shane grab me by my shoulders and shake me. I feel something happening to me, to my body. I can't explain it but it feels like something is unwrapping. Something about to come out, about to be free. I feel my head raise up. It's like my dream. It feels like sleepwalking but I know I'm awake. My mouth opens, I want to tell Shane about what's going on, about my dreams.A voice comes out of my mouth and says," hello Shane, I've been wanting to talk to you". Nick.