Chapter 21:Seeing is Believing

Nikki's P.O.V
My eyes snap open, I look down at myself and see that Nate's gone. Mom probably  took him to his room. I swing out of bed and head over to my closet, it's Friday, we don't have any school today. I open my door and pick out a plain blue t- shirt, blue jeans and a gray  beanie. I walk into my bathroom and take a hot shower. I step out of the shower and put on my clothes. I step out of the bathroom and walk over to a mirror. I fix the beanie so I have a small bang of black hair showing out from under it. I walk over to my bed and put on my gym shoes. While tying the strings I say," Morning Nick". " Morning Nikki" comes back to me as a reply. My hands freeze midtie, I'm almost 95% sure that I didn't hear Nick's voice in my head. Ever so slowly I turn around and there sitting on my bed, crisscrossed is a boy with black hair and blue eyes, he's wearing a plain blue t shirt, blue jeans and a gray beanie. Almost identical to what I have on. I stand up, I feel my head shaking back and forth, and words coming out of my mouth." No, it can't be, Nick?". The stranger on my bed smiles and says," hey Nikki, yep it's me, Nick". He gives me a five finger wave. I faint and do a face plant on my bed. Nick laughs and says," I thought you would do that".