Meeting Taylor Ridley

When I was was in my room watching youtube, mainly Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, there was a knock on my door. The guard inside my room opened it. It was Quentin.
"What is it, Mr. Quentin?" The guard asked for me.
 "Dr. Hatch says that we're having a meeting," Quentin said. Quentin and I are pretty good friends. I'm pretty good friends with everyone, especially Nichelle, Tara, and Quentin. She can't hurt me with her powers even if she wanted to, my powers are too strong and I guess my water deflects it. If I got electrocuted, my powers would increase. If I was in the water, my powers would increase. They wouldn't immediately go away after, they would stay. Plus, I can use my powers to make creatures that don't even exist to protect me, but, they'd be made out of electricity or water, or even both. Water and electricity actually heal me though too, and I can't be weakened from it being taken away from me. Even if I didn't have that power, my dad wouldn't allow it.

As I open the door to the meeting room, my dad says that he has an important announcement. "We will be getting another person coming to this school. Her name is Taylor Ridley. Tara, I know you've been wanting this for a very long time." Dad says. Everyone looks at her except Nichelle. My dad looks at Nichelle.
"Nichelle, Lynn, and 2 guards will be getting the girl. The rest of you, business as usual." Dad says.

We got into the disguised van. Nichelle immediately put her earplugs in and listened to her iPod. I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes and fell asleep 10 minutes later.

When we finally reached Meridian Highschool in Pasadena, Nichelle woke me up. "What?" I growled, rubbing my eyes.
"Look." I looked out the window. It looked like it was the middle of the night. A girl with a cheerleading outfit was walking down a sidewalk.
"Let's see if this is Taylor," Nichelle said. Nichelle squinted and the girl grabbed her head like she had a headache.
"Bingo," I said. We both grinned. Taylor looked like she was about to pass out.
"Now," I said. We got out of the van as Taylor was about to fall to the floor. "Hey gimme a hand here," I said to Nichelle. I wrapped plastic ties around her wrists. With the help of Nichelle, it wasn't as hard getting her into the van. I closed the van door shut and buckled up.

Luckily, she didn't scream. We smirked as we drove off. After a while, we kept arguing whether to listen to classical or rock. I liked Rock and so did Nichelle but the guard said that if we listened to Rock, the van would cause more attention and possibly be pulled over to turn the volume down. We both rolled our eyes. Taylor seemed to look like she was about to throw up. Taylor looked like her vision cleared up and looked at Nichelle. Nichelle looked at me and smiled. Nichelle used her powers and made her dizzy. Nichelle must've seen that Taylor was trying to make us crash so she pulsed so hard that Taylor flinched, about to grab her head.
Nichelle took out one earbud and said, "I'd tell you to stop doing that except it feels kind of good."
"Doing what?" Taylor asked.
"Whatever you do to people's brains," Nichelle answered.
"How do you know what I'm doing?" She asked.
"I can feel it. But you're wasting your time. It doesn't hurt me and it won't get past me." Nichelle said.
"Who are you?" She asked. I started to get a headache. Not from Nichelle, but from Taylor asking all of these questions.
"Nichelle," Nichelle answered.
"I'd shake your hand, but.." She paused.
"You're tied up." Nichelle joked. She glared darkly at Taylor.
"Actually, I wouldn't shake your hand anyway. The better question is, what am I?" Nichelle teased. I rolled my eyes. Nichelle loved to scare people so I just laughed.
"What's so funny?" Taylor turned to me.
"Nothing," I said innocently. She turned back to Nichelle.
"Ok, what are you?"
"I'm your worst nightmare. Just think of me as an electrical vampire. And girl, I could feed off you all day." Nichelle said. Nichelle put her earbuds back in and turned around. I could tell that she was annoyed. So was I. Taylor looked like she spaced out so I started to talk to her.
"Don't worry about her, she just likes to scare people," I said.
"Don't be a buzzkill," Nichelle whined. I laughed.
"Why does my head hurt?" Taylor asked.
"That's me. Letting you know I'm here." Nichelle smiled.
"I could increase pressure if you'd like." Nichelle teased. "No thank you," Taylor said. "It was a joke," I said annoyed.
"Hurts, don't it," Nichelle said. Taylor looked as if she was about to cry.
"Yes." She said. Nichelle stopped.
"See, I'm what an electrician would call a ground wire. I just soak up all those lovely powers of yours until we can get you to where you're going."
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see. Don't want to ruin the surprise." Nichelle said.
"Why do I feel so sick?" Taylor asked. "Funny you should ask. The scientists at Elgen wondered the same thing. They think it's because your body has become so used to high levels of electricity that you don't feel normal without it. That's what makes me so darn annoying." Nichelle explained to Taylor.
"Elgen? Are we going to the Elgen Academy?" She asked.
"Don't want to be surprised, eh? Okay then, we're going to the lah-bor-a-tory," Nichelle spooked, enjoying herself.
"What are you going to do to me?" She asked. "The same thing scientists always do with lab animals-poke and prod around, and when they're done, they'll dissect you like a frog in a middle school biology class." Nichelle joked.
"Why? I haven't done anything." Taylor said. She shrugged.
"Why not?" Nichelle leaned back.
"You ask too many questions. They're hurting my ears. Like this..." Nichelle said, using her power. Taylor started crying like a baby.
"Stop it. Please, stop it."
"Say 'pretty please.'"
"Pretty please."
"With a cherry on top," I added. Taylor sobbed.
"With a cherry on top."
"Good girl," Nichelle said.
"Now, no more talking. You just be real quiet there, and in the future, should we ask you something, you will refer us as 'Master'. You got that?" Nichelle ordered. Taylor just looked at her. Nichelle got angry.
"I asked you a question," Nichelle growled.
"Yes, Master," Taylor said.
"Very good," Nichelle said. Nichelle grinned. She replaced the earbud and turned back around. "I love abductions," Nichelle said. "Same," I said.
"It's the only time I can do whatever I want without getting in trouble. It's been a long time since any fresh Glows have been brought in." Nichelle said.
Then the guard said, "Knock it off you two."
"You're no fun. It's boring back here. I could make her bark like a dog or do something really embarrassing." Nichelle said.
"Speaking of dogs.." I said. I raised my index finger and a dog made of lightning showed up. Taylor's eyes widened. My lightning dog growled at her. Then I got rid of it. I had my fun. "You have Michael?" She asked Nichelle.
"I can't hear you." Nichelle sang. She winked.
"You didn't say 'Master'" I hinted at her.
"I'm sorry," Taylor said quickly.
"You have Michael, Master?" She continued. I smiled.
"No. The little guy's friend showed up and we had to go. But we'll have him soon enough. We took a little insurance. You and his dearest mumsy." She said.

I got tired of the questions and put my own earplugs in and started to listen to hard rock. I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation the rest of that time. Thank God. We only stopped a few times. I grabbed a hundred dollar bill and bought some Doritos and Pepsi. No, I'm not advertising XD. Nichelle bought a whole package of Pepsi. Taylor got water, but, half of it went on Taylor. Taylor leaned her head against the wall. She looked a little focused. Too focused. She must have another power that we don't know about.