Chapter 28- A Little Too Much, Maybe

It's been 2 weeks. Shion had to leave most of his belongings behind. He just has his phone, a charger, his clothes, a toothbrush, and a tube of toothpaste. Shion stuffed all of his clothes in the backseat- he's been living in his car for this whole time. He hasn't talked to Nezumi since that night 2 weeks ago.

It's was very late. Shion decided he had to find a place to park for the night. He decided in a parking lot of an abandoned factory, no one would question him there.

He parked infront of a ginormous tree, and stopped the engine. He let out a large sigh, slumping back into his seat, and closing his eyes. He let his thoughts control his mind for a while.

The buzzing of his phone stopped these thoughts. Shion decided to take out his phone and look at who was calling. It was Nezumi. Again. This was 7th time today.

Shion is too afraid to face him. He's too afraid to admit to him that he needs his help. Again. Shion decided to answer the call. Nezumi must be worried sick.

Shion slowly raised the phone to his ear. Immediate shouting was heard.

"SHION WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I WENT TO YOUR APARTMENT TO VISIT SINCE YOU WERENT ANSWERING ME AND YOU WERENT THERE! THEY SAID YOU GOT FUCKING EVICTED! SHION WHY THE HELL DID'NT YOU JUST TELL ME?!! I CAN HELP YOU KNOW! YOU DONT HAVE TO REFUSE IT EVERYTIME! IT DOSNT MAKE YOU WEAK SHION!. IT DOSENT BOTHER ME AT ALL!! PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!" Nezumi shouted. Nezumi was furious, and terrified at the same time. He was furious that Shion would hide something like this, and ignore him for it. He was also terrified that Shion had probably been homeless for this long.

Shion started to panic. "I'm fine Nezumi. Don't worry. Please." Shion responded. "DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! I CAN DO NOTHING BUT WORRY! MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WITHOUT A ROOF UNDER HIS HEAD, PROBABLY STARVING TO DEATH! I CANT NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT! I ALSO KNOW YOUR NOT FINE! YOUR NOT FINE AT ALL! I KNOW NO ONE WOULD BE AFTER WHAT YOUVE BEEN THROUGH JUST OVER A MONTH AGO! SHION STOP TELLING ME THAT YOURE FINE AND JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING ARE DAMNIT!!" Nezumi shouted back.

Shion let a tear escapr. Nezumi worried about him that much? Of course he did. Why wouldn't he?

"SHION ANSWER ME!" Nezumi said, breaking the few seconds of silence.

Shion took a deep breath. "I'm in the parking lot of Jim's." Shion whispered.

Nezumi was suprised he actually told him. He thought he would hang up again, leaving him to drive to the police and report him missing or something, but he thankfully answered him. He was also thankful that that was only around the corner of this destination.

Nezumi calmed down a little, for Shion's sake. "The abandoned factory, right?" Nezumi asked more calmly. He heard Shion softly respond a yes, clear sadness in his shaky voice.

"Don't worry okay? I'll be there soon. I promise." Nezumi responded. "I'll stay on the phone with you, okay?" He asked.

"Okay..." Shion whispered back. He was trying to hold back tears.

"Are you still working at Jade's?" Nezumi asked. He knew Shion must still be working there, but he was trying to get Shion to calm down a little. He needs a break.

"Y-yea..." Shion said again. Clear panic was still in his voice. "How's it been lately? Is it still crazy hectic on Saturdays?" Nezumi asked. Shion couldn't help but let out a little giggle. Nezumi still remembered that is was crazy hectic on Saturdays.

"Yea... B-busy as always..." Shion responded. He felt a rush of panic attack his heart, causing him to take a massive deep breath. Everything was hitting him like a truck.