Chapter 11- Innocence

Nezumi and Shion were now in Nezumi's car, heading to Free! Dance Academy, the dance studio Nezumi worked at. It's a 15 minute drive. ~(Authors note- Sorry for the stupid name I couldn't think of anything else lol)

Shion rested his head on his hand, and which his elbow was on the side of the car door. Shion was gazing out the window. Nezumi glanced over from time to time. He could never get enough of him.

Shion was still in his pajamas. Nezumi insisted that he went like this, and Shion eventually gave in. Nezumi was wearing the same yellow shirt, but a more slimming pair of sweatpants.

"Hey. Don't be nervous" Nezumi said. Shion looked over at him, his eyes staring at the road. "I'm not" he replied, lying a little. Shion then looked back out the window. It was silent the rest of the ride.

Nezumi pulled into a driveway that was circular and looked more like a sidewalk. He pulled his car into a small parking space on the side of the driveway. Nezumi turned the car off, and they both stepped out. Shion looked at the studio. It looked like a regular house. Shion was confused. Nezumi started heading for the staircase that was next to the house. Shion followed.

~ If you don't like room descriptions skip this part~
They headed down the stairs and Nezumi opened the door. They both stepped in. They stepped into what seemed to be a  waiting room. On the very left, there was a built in coat rack with several hooks.On that left wall, there were a few black plastic chairs with leather-ish seats. At the end this row of chairs was a door, that was opened. It was the bathroom door. When Shion looked strait ahead, he saw 2 white doors that were closed. They probably led to the dance studio. On Shion's right side was a large bench. On the right wall, there were 2 more benches like the one next to Shion and Nezumi, lined up right next to each other. Above the benches were 2 bulletin boards, showing updates. He saw a notice for a show called "Aladdin" in New York. Shion wondered about that.
~stops here~

One of the 2 white doors opened. Shion and Nezumi turned towards it, and Shion's heart instantly started racing. "Hello!" The woman said. She was short, and looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's Her hair was very long, it was tied in a ponytail and the hair was still halfway down her side. She had a wide smile. Nezumi took of his shoes and placed them under the coat rack. Shion did the same. Nezumi also took off his jacket and hung it on the rack. "Hey!" Nezumi replied back. She then spotted Shion. "Who is that?" She asked.

Nezumi turned around and faced Shion. "He's my friend. Shion." Nezumi said. Shion looked down at the ground, his face flushed with red. He almost regretted coming here. He has never token a dance class in his life.  How would he explain himself?

She walked over to him. "Inukashi" she replied. Shion looked up, and they shook hands. "What brings you here?" She asked.

"Oh shit. What do I say?" Shion thought to himself. His face turned as red as a tomato. Nezumi erupted in laughter, holding on to his stomach tightly. He almost fell to the ground. Shion stared at Nezumi. He looked even cuter when he laughed...

Inukashi looked over at him. "What the hell are you laughing about?" She asked.

"His face oh my god! I've never seen anything that red!" Nezumi said, and he laughed even harder. Inushaki looked back at Shion, and she saw it too. She erupted into laughter. "Dude do you already like me or some shit?" She asked, laughing extremely hard. Shion looked down at the floor, not knowing how bad he looked. "I shouldn't have came here" he thought.

A minute later the laughing deceased. And Inukashi asked the same question as before. "What brings you here?" She asked again.

Nezumi answered for him. "I thought this would be a good lesson for the kids. To teach Shion what we have learned so far this year" he replied.