At that same moment, I saw his eyes look up and meet mine, and my heart nearly stopped. I don't know why, maybe I was surprised, but I backed up and got out of sight immediately. 

   When I got back into my room I realized there was a mirror behind the door, and I was completely out of breath, what made it ten times worse was the pink flush in my cheeks.

  And I knew it wasn't for the run back here.

  There was a knock on the door and I snapped out of my trance.

  There was another knock, "Hey Kat, can I come in..."

   "Uh, wait! I'm changing," the words stumbled out of my mouth, and I could feel my heart beat in my stomach.

  I didn't want to see him.

  "It will be just a minute," he pushed, and I shut my eyes.

  Why can't I just..

  I took a deep breath and opened the door.. Too quick... For him and for me.. Because we both ended surprised at my speed.

  "I-" i immediately began, and shut my eyes for a small second before opening them again. "What do you want?" I said monotonously.

    "I need to talk to you, well I need you to meet someone." He said awkwardly. This was the first time I saw him act so out of hand.

  He always seemed to have everything in control.

  "And what are you planning to say? Hey guys, this is my prisoner, but be careful, I already have her domesticated." I was coming out way angrier than I meant, so I turned around and walked towards the bed, fixing it so it was kept the way it was before.

  "No, they saw you. They asked to meet you."

   "Well I'm sorry, I don't want to meet anyone. Can I go home now?" I tried one last time. Not looking at him.

   "Katerina..." He sighed, "it's fine, if you don't want to you don't have to meet them." He said, and I turned around,

  He was beginning to leave, and before I knew it, the words had left my lips. "Wait!"

   He stopped, and slowly turned,

  "Is she your girlfriend?" I asked confusedly.

   There was a small pause between us, in which I noticed his eyes advert to the little amount of clothes in me and back to my eyes.

    "She's my fiancée." He said.

   "Okay." I replied, and turned around again, but I didn't really do anything that time. Just stand.

   The door closed.

   "Ugh!" I groaned, pacing around angrily. "I hate men! I hate them. They can never be happy with what they have, always going on looking for more." I shouted angrily.

   And stopped when I realized I looked like a jealous mistress. Which I shouldn't because every inch of me held only one thing for Harry, and that was hatred.