V-Valentine's Day

Nico's P.O.V.

I woke up at about 11, unrealistically happy and lovey. I don't know why I felt this way.
But then I saw Will cuddling next to me and the calendar on my wall.
It was Valentine's Day.
I groaned, annoyed with my obnoxious feelings. Sadly, Will heard me and automatically yawned.
"Morning buttercup," he cooed. "Happy Valentine's Day."
"Sleep!" I yelled tiredly.
"You're so so cute," Will mumbled, wrapping his arms tighter around me.
"I am Ghost King," I explained sleepily. "I'm not cute." Will laughed and planted my head with kisses that eased me.
"Okay!" Will yelled, suddenly hyper and ready for the day. "Get up Neeks!"
"I am not Neeks," I pouted, but reluctantly dragged myself out of bed.
Moping around, I undressed and pulled on clothes, not caring if Will was staring at me. (He was, actually.)
Will smiled brightly at me and retrieved his own clothes that were carefully folded in the corner of my cabin.
Undressing and then dressing, he said,
"I've got a whole day planned for us. It's going to be so fun!" He squealed.
"With you around, I know it's going to be," I smiled, walking up to him. I kissed him lightly and gingerly, tracing his warm chest.
Will's breath hitched and he kissed me harder. His hands trailed to my pants that I had just put on, apparently made to be taken off.
"Will," I gasped, letting him massage me. "Stop. Before I get too excited."
"Why?" Will panted. "I want you now."
"Let's wait until tonight," I promised, licking his lips.
"Okay," he whispered. "Okay." He cleared his throat, regaining his composure.
"First! Picnic!" he smiled, putting his shirt on. His voice was etched with pleasure, and I knew he wanted me.
Will took me hand and dragged me out of my cabin and down to the lake. I sat down on the sand, and Will started setting up, getting materials from out of a picnic basket.
The blanket was laid down. The food was spread out. Giggles were exchanged. Flirts were passed out.
    Once lunch was done, he sighed happily.
    "I love love love love Valentine's Day."
    "Me too," I agreed and put my head on his shoulder. We sat there for a while and then we were off.
    "Next," Will cleared his throat. "Movies. At the theater." I looked at him, amazed.
    "We can get out of camp?" I laughed.
    "Chiron is letting us," he shrugged. "We'll catch a taxi out in the city."
    "Cool," I breathed, sounding like a little kid.
    We ditched camp, and headed to the city. We got a taxi and rode it to the theater. Eventually we decided on a movie.
    "Two tickets to Sleepover, please," Will asked the ticket lady.
    "Sure thing," she smiled. She handed us tickets as Will payed and then she winked.
    "Happy Valentine's Day, you two." I beamed and happily thanked her. We got popcorn and a Slushee to share, much to Will's protests of junk food.
    The movie was about two best friends. They fall in love and end up making love at a sleepover.
    It was a classic gay romantic comedy that was sure to be a hit among us.
    While watching the movie, I cuddled with Will, listening to his breathing, laughing, cooing and panting.
    During the slow parts, we kissed to fill the silence. There was no one else in the theater, being midday on a Wednesday.
I was right. It was a good movie.
    It was about 2:00 when the movie ended. We still had lots of time to spare, and both of us were stuck.
    Then I had a brilliant idea.
    "Will," I breathed. "I know what we can do."
    "What?" Will asked.
    "We can watch the movie again."
    "My gods Nico. You are an absolute genius," Will exclaimed. We raced back into the theater and bought tickets to the next showing of Sleepover.
    Since we had already seen it, we spent most of the time making out. We kissed deeply and passionately.
    It was 5:30 when it ended. We decided to eat out at a nearby Italian restaurant. I insisted on paying.
    "Today was amazing," I smiled, chewing on a meatball.
    "Thanks for being my date," Will said. "I can be a bit stubborn."
    "But I love you're stubbornness," I pouted.
    "I'm not buying it."
    "Yeah, I know." We laughed.
    We talked for hours and hours, a waitress constantly refilling our Pepsis. Then finally, she brought us two glasses of wine.
    "Happy Valentine's Day," she smiled. "It's on the house."
    I stared at the waitress in shock, but said thank you.
    "Will, we're under age," I hissed, as Will picked up the glass.
    "I know," he replied. "Just a sip." I sighed, but agreed.
    "A toast," I smiled. "To our love."
    "Our love," my boyfriend echoed. We drank. That sip turned into a gulp. And then we had each finished our glass of wine.
    Will and I were giddy. Utterly giddy. I had never drank before, not counting the sip of beer I had at a party last year.
    And judging from Will's mood, he hadn't either.
    I payed the check, winking at our waitress who laughed in response as if I was a clumsy puppy.
    Which I kinda was, I guess.
    We caught a cab and rode back to the borders of camp. Chiron caught us and asked us how it was. With a solemn face, I responded,
    "It was good," then Will and I burst into fits of laughter.
    "Okayyyyy?" Chiron said slowly. Then we ran off to my cabin, hysterical.
    "Nico," Will said. "You know what night it is, right?"
    "Yeah," I smiled. "I know."
    "Then what are we waiting for?"
    "Nothing." We started our journey hungrily. We kissed. We rubbed. We did dirty things that I'm not going to explain.
    "I love you," I croaked, after we finished.
    "I love you more," breathed Will.
    "Shut up." We laughed, the ending to a perfect day.

Yes, I know it's far from Valentine's Day. Bare with me people. 😂 Also, sorry for this being over 1,000 words. Thanks for reading!