H-High School

Au where Nico is 16 and Will is 17

Nico's P.O.V.

    It was 6 in the morning and here I was in Jules-Albert's car, driving to high school. Yay.
    My dad thought it would be best for me if I could be more interactive and get a better education.
    The next time I see him, I'm going to where a 'Eff you' shirt.
High school. Ugh.
I got to school quickly, but I stayed in my car for 10 minutes to text Will.

"I'm @ school," I texted.
"Yay! Have fun," Will replied.
"No. It's 1 of those snobby public schools. Can't do this."
"Yes u can babe. Think ++"
"With u not here, can't."
"I'll pick u up after school."
"What about jules-Albert car?"
"I'll contact ur dad and tell him to transfer it back 2 jules-Albert."
"Thanks baby."
"I❤️u Neeks."
"Lol don't call me Neeks."
"Get to class death boy."
"Love u."
"Love u 2. Kisses😘😘."

I put my phone in my pocket and got out of the car. Well, this will be interesting.
I walked in the school, people staring at me. My emo appearance probably scared them.
"Hi, I'm Nico di Angelo, the new student in 11th grade," I told the secretary.
She blinked but recovered and smiled.
"Here you go hon," the lady said handing me a sheet of paper.
"Thanks," I said quickly, hurrying off to my first class: Art. (Yes, I'm a really great artist.)
I walked into the Art room, and all heads turned my way. I sat down at a not too crowded table, receiving some glances.
The girl and boy that were sitting at my table scooter closer to me.
"Hi, I'm Amber," the girl said. "This is my brother Ryan. He's a little quiet."
Ryan smiled at me.
"I'm Nico di Angelo," I introduced.
"Okay class, it appears we have a new student. Before we start working on our clay projects, would the new student like to introduce himself?" the teacher said.
I stood up.
"I'm Nico," I mumbled.
"Nico, why did you come to Hopkin High?'
"I was... Being homeschooled and my dad wanted me to be better educated."
"Interesting," the teacher nodded. "Okay then class. I'm going to pass out a slab of clay to you all and your going to form whatever you want. It's free day."
While the teacher passed out clay, Amber leaned over to me and said,
"Listen, there are really mean people here, so if you want to stick with me and Ryan, that's fine. We're kind of ignored among the popular class."
I nodded.
"Thanks."
I finished Art class successfully and moved on to Chemistry. Each class was the same.
Then Lunch came; 6th period.
I grabbed an apple from the lunch line and sat next to Amber and Ryan.
I got out my phone and started texting Will.

"Hey babe," I texted.
"OMG hi!!!!!" Will responded. "How is school??"
"Ehhh. But I made friends: Amber + Ryan."
"They dating?"
"Brother and sisters."
"Cool. U eating?"
"Apple."
"Neeks eat more."
"No I'm good, not hungry."
"NICOOOO."
"Quit whining😂."
"Lol. So."
"So."

Suddenly, a shadow crossed over me. A blonde girl with blue eyes and a mini skirt stood over me.
"Hi newbie," she smirked. "I can let you go off easy if you just meet me under the bleachers in 5."
"No thanks," I said staring at my phone. "I'm taken."
"She doesn't have to know. Besides, nobody denies me, Sienna Blakely."
"Well Sienna Blakely," I emphasized. "I guess I'm gonna have to be the first one to deny you."
Sienna fumed.
      But then a sly smile played on her lips.
     "Who you texting?" She grabbed my phone out of my hands and started scrolling through my texts with Will.
    "Give it back!" I growled.
    "Ohmygod, you're gay???" Sienna screamed.
    Everybody quieted down and looked at us.
    "Yes I am Sienna, so give me back my phone."
    Amber and Ryan stared at me in awe.
    Sienna flung my phone at my face and I caught it.
   "Get out of my sight," I hissed. Sienna made a face and backed away.
    "That was, awesome!" Amber squealed. "You told off Sienna Blakely!"
    I shrugged.
    The rest of the day passed quickly.
    And after the final bell, I was the first to leave the classroom. I waited for Will eagerly and he finally appeared.
    "Nico!" Will shouted, rolling down the window of his car.
    "Will!" I jumped into his car, and kissed him. Sienna appeared just then screamed EW!!!
    "Well you found some attention, didn't you?" Will smiled through the kiss.
    "It's been a rough day. Please Will. Don't make me go back there."
    "I think I could homeschool you."
    "Ohmygods Will, thank you!" I exclaimed. Amber and Ryan came out of the building and waved at me.
    I waved back.
    "Please Will," I said. "Let's go."
    "Agreed," my boyfriend said.