D-Dinner (Meet Nico's Parents)

Nico's P.O.V.

"Nico, you know I don't like you using your Underworld powers," Will complained.
"Suck it up Buttercup," I smirked. "We're going to see my dad and Persephone."
"I know, I know, just... Couldn't we get to your dad's palace some other way?" Will asked.
"Unless you're willing to waste 5 days looking for an entrance, no. I'm shadow traveling us."
"I'd rather take the risk of searching for 5 days," Will mumbled.
Grabbing my boyfriend's hands, I stepped into the darkest shadow in my cabin, and shadow traveled to my dad's palace.

------------TIME SKIP 5 MINUTES----------

"Oh dear Hades, I think I'm going to vomit," Will moaned.
Sunshine mixed with shadows will lead to nausea.
"Show some respect," I tutted. "We're in Hades' palace."
Suddenly, a cloud a black smoke gathered in front of the boys and Hades popped out of it, in human form.
"Somebody say my name?" Hades asked. "Ah Nico. And if it isn't Will Solace. Please, follow me."
As Hades walked, black smoke trailed at his feet.
Nico couldn't help but laugh at Will's astounded face.
Hades suddenly turned around and smiled.
"Somebody who can make my boy laugh. You must be Nico's boyfriend."
"Yes I am Lord Hades," Will said beaming.
Hades led them into a garden and sitting there was Persephone; sipping tea and talking to a zombie.
"....And then I said, 'Listen. That fashion statement so clashes. You should take my advice.' And she was all like, 'Togas are very popular this time of year so back off.' And I said, 'Well it's not my fault that your boyfriend broke up with you, so don't get snippy.' And she got all mad and-"
Hades cleared his throat, making Persephone look up, mid sentence.
"Oh, my Nico! Oh come here, come here!" Persephone shot out of her chair and smothered me in a hug, ditching the zombie.
"Okay Persephone, Persephone stop, okay I'm good, I'm good," I said, pushing my immortal stepmom away.
Persephone smiled and put a hand on her hip, clearly unfazed by my words.
"Well, if isn't Will Solace. We've heard so much about you dear." She picked a rose off of a bush and handed it to Will.
"Persephone!" I groaned. Will snorted, and said thank you.
"So polite..." Persephone marveled. "Well, what are you standing there for? Come come, sit down."
Hades clapped his hands and immediately zombie brought food out.
I pulled out Will's chair and he sat down blushing.
"Don't eat the pomegranate, Will," I said under my breath. He nodded.
Halfway through the meal, my dad spoke up.
"Will Solace, if you so happen to touch a hair on my son's body, or hurt him in any way, I will make sure you will be put into the Fields of Punishment."
"Dad!"
"Don't worry Lord Hades. I would never ever hurt Nico," Will kissed my cheek and Persephone squealed something about an OTP.