T-Truth or Dare

3rd person P.O.V.

    Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Will, Leo and Calypso were all at Percy's cabin for a friendly game of truth or dare.
    Yeah, friendly.
    Percy clapped his hands.
    "Okay, rules! First off, you have to do or say whatever somebody tells you. Second, my cabin, my rules. Third, have fun!"
    Everybody cheered.
    "I start," said Percy. "Leo, truth or dare?"
    "Dare," Leo retorted, blowing a raspberry.
    "I dare you to kiss Hazel for 5 minutes."
    "Bro."
    "Yeah," Frank chimed in. "I didn't come all the way from Camp Jupiter just to watch Leo make out with my girlfriend."
    "Sorry dude," Percy shrugged. "My cabin, my rules."
    Leo cautiously approached Hazel.
    "Let's get this over with," she sighed. They started making out. Frank was glaring at a random spot on the wall. Calypso was averting everyone's eyes and focused on her manicured nails.
    Jason and Percy were the only ones who were laughing. When the 5 minutes were up and a blushing Hazel brushed herself off, Leo coughed.
    "So... Annabeth, truth or dare?" Leo asked.
    Annabeth sighed. "Truth."
    "Have you ever did it with a girl? Please specify if so."
    Percy laughed. Piper and Annabeth looked at each other nervously.
    "Ahem, do I have to answer?" Annabeth squeaked.
    "My cabin, my rules?" Percy gulped.
    "Fine. Yes I have. With Piper. Happy?" Annabeth rubbed her forehead.
    "Babe?" Percy asked.
    "I'm bi!" Annabeth exclaimed. "I kinda have a crush on Pipes!" Piper nodded, blushing.
    "Wait, you're bi?"
    "Anyway!" Annabeth smiled. "Will, truth or dare?"
    Will shifted uncomfortably. He had been ignored throughout the whole game, and now he was being called out.
    "Truth."
    "Is it true that you're gay?" Annabeth responded.
    "Yeah," laughed Will. "I'm about as straight as a rainbow."
    Nico inhaled, cheeks coloring.
    "Nico, truth or dare?" Will smirked.
    "Dare," he muttered.
    "I dare you to kiss your crush. Right here. Right now."
    Nico swore under his breaths and started cracking his knuckles. He blushed.
    "Fine!" he cried, after several minutes of Come on dude! and You got this! and It's okay!
    Nico winced and stood up. He walked over to Will Solace, squatted down, and crawled on his lap.
    Everybody squealed. Will looked happier than ever.
    Nico gently kissed Will's lips. He kissed back. Everyone cooed and squeaked.