B-Bad Boy Will

Au where punk!will exists

"Ow, gods dang it!" Will yelped as he stumbled backwards, clutching his ear.
"What in Hades name did you do?" Nico exclaimed. Both boys were in the infirmary, Nico helping Will treat patients.
Will smiled and took his hand away from his ear. On the ear: a hole. In his hands: a needle.
"Do you have an earring I could borrow?"
Nico stared at his boyfriend in belief, but then put on a wicked smile and dug his hands in his pocket. He fished out a black stud earring and handed it to Will.
Will took it without reply and stuck it in his earlobe.
Nico shook his head amused.

------------TIME SKIPPPPPPPPP-------------

    A week later, Nico had just woken up (12:30 btw) and decided to go see Will. He hadn't seen him in a while, and wanted a little attention. (Not like that you dirty minded people!!)
    Nico got out of bed, got dressed, ran his hands through his messy, raven hair, and opened his door.
    Shutting the door behind him, Nico brought a pair of black earbuds and his iPod out of his pocket.
    He leaned on his door for a second, scrolling through songs on his playlist.
    Nobody gave him a second glance.
    Once Nico found a song (Heavydirtysoul by Twenty Øne Piløts) he walked towards the Apollo cabin. After passing 6 cabins, he finally reached his destination. (Cue Siri)
    But something was off.
    Nico couldn't even hear his own music. MCR (My Chemical Romance) was booming over loud speakers.
    The Hades boy shut off his iPod and tugged his earbuds out of his ears and stared before him.
    Furious children of Apollo pounded on their cabin, apparently locked out.
    Will was not among the mob.
    Nico ran to a nearby window and smashed it with his Stygian Iron sword.
    He winced as glass shattered. He was going to have to pay for that.
    Inside the Apollo cabin, Will was dancing and screeching on the top of his lungs to a MCR song. (Listening to MCR is on my bucket list sorry I don't know the name of any songs)
    Will was rocking out, wearing complete black.
    Nico gaped, climbed through the broken window, then found the MP3 player and paused the song.
    "Well, if isn't Will Solace."
    Will grinned.
    "Actually it's Punk Solace now." He paused. "Do you like it?"
    The children of Apollo and other campers gathered around the shattered window.
    "I love it," Nico replied, shoving his boyfriend in a hug.
    "Ew, physical contact," Will snorted, mock crinkling his nose.
    "Well Punk Solace," Nico said. "I like it. But I like you better."
    Will smiled. That was one of his pickup lines.
    Nico grabbed the scruff of Will's "Eff the world" shirt and kissed him.
    Will pulled back.
    "Remember? I'm punk now," Will smiled mischievously and led his boyfriend into a full out make out session.
    Right in front of everybody.
    Will was punk now. Nothing could bother him.