L-Love you

Nico's P.O.V.

    "WILL SOLACE!!!" I screamed.
    "What?" my boyfriend shot back. "What, Nico?"
    "We've been at this for way too long. I'm getting to the point. I saw you," I glared.
    "Saw me doing what?" Will rolled his eyes.
    "You were kissing him."
    "Kissing who?" Will asked, but even as he said it, a blush creeped on his face.
    "You know what I'm talking about!" I exploded, a tear snaking down my cheek. "You were kissing Percy. At Half-Blood Hill."
    Two tears slipped out of Will's eyes.
    "Neeks, I can explain-"
    "Shut up Will!" I yelled. "Just shut up, and don't call me Neeks!"
    I practically shoved Will out of my cabin, locked the door and threw myself on my bed, sobbing.
    I loved him. I loved Will Solace.
    Earlier today, I was walking around Half-Blood Hill, looking for some flowers to assemble into a crown. Obviously for Will.
    That's when I saw them.
    Percy and Will-my Will-making out, pressed against the Hill.
    First off. Disrespectful. Second, Will was cheating, for gods knows how long.
    How could I have been so stupid?
    I cried into my pillow harder. Then I passed out.

------------------TIME SKIPPPPPPPP-----------

    I awoke to a furious knocking on my door.
    "Go away!" I shouted, my voice thick with grief and sleep.
    "Nico..." came a gentle and sweet voice that I knew all too well. That voice helped me, loved me, and cared for me.
    Well, not anymore.
    "Will, get away from me! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" I could hear my voice cracking, etching with pain.
    "Nico, let me in!" There was genuine concern that I could feel deep within Will.
    I shuffled out of bed, my clothes rumpled, and unlocked the door. I peeked out, and gasped at the sight I saw.
    Will was bloodshot, wringing his hands. He was pacing around, tears spilling out of his eyes.
    "Nico, ohmygods!" Will cried, hugging me. "Oh my gods I-I-I was so worried!" he hiccuped, crying even harder.
    I blinked in surprise, but melted into his embrace, sobbing into his shirt.
    "He made a move on me," Will whispered. "He pinned me against the Hill, and I'm no match for Percy, you know that. He's too strong and-and-"
    "Shhhh...." I whispered. "It's okay, I believe you."
    Will pulled back in surprise.
    "Why? You saw me kissing another guy. A guy you used to have a crush on!"
    I pecked Will's nose.
    "Because," I replied, softly. "I love you."
    Will beamed.
    "I love you too."

I know the beginning of this might of upset some people. I'm sorry!!!