G-Gifts from the Gods

Au in which Nico is 24 and Will is 25

Will's P.O.V.

    It had been 1 year since Nico and I had gotten married.
    I hadn't been more happy in my life.
    Then they appeared.
    Right outside of our apartment.
    The one with black hair and brown eyes was wailing but the blonde girl with blue eyes giggled.
    Necklaces draped around the baby's necks and a note was folded in their onesies.
    The black haired girl's necklace had a black crescent moon and the blonde girl had a yellow one.
    The notes were very similar:
    Hello son. This is a blessing from me. (Blank) and I combined powers and created twin girls. Enjoy.
    'Blank' being Apollo or Hades.
    I woke up to crying and giggling in the middle of the night.
    "Nico," I said groggily. "Did you hear that?"
    "Uhhhh...." Nico slammed his head into the pillow.
    "I'm getting up."
    I got up and opened the door to our apartment. That's when I saw the babies.
    "Nico!" My voice was wiped clear of any tiredness and replaced with eagerness. "Nico come here!"
   My husband appeared moments later screaming, what what what!
    Nico choked a sob back as he saw the twins and he embraced me in a hug.
    We stayed up the whole entire night rereading and rereading the note and trying to come up with names for the girls. 
    The Hades blessed girl would be named Ariana, or Ari for short.
    The Apollo blessed girl was Sophia.
    Ariana Marie Solace-di Angelo.
    Sophia Bianca Solace di-Angelo.
    The loves of my life were all gathered in the small kitchen. And smiling.
    It was 3 in the morning.
    I smiled even harder.
    Yes. It was 3 in the morning. And I had two little 1 year olds in my husband and I's kitchen.
    "I never thought I'd say this," I told Nico. "But thank the gods. Thank you Apollo and Hades. Thank you thank you thank you."
    Nico smiled and a tear traced down his cheek. He laughed and leaned over Ari and Sophia and kissed me.
    It was 3 in the morning.
    And I had twin girls in my kitchen and my husband was kissing me.
    It was 3 in the morning.