Who's Zoomin' Who?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." I elbowed her in the side.

"You don't know. Neither of you do." George glared at us. "Maybe I've been sleeping around. Maybe I got ladies."

"Right." I drew the word out.

"Shut up." He told me. "What am I gonna do?"

"It's no biggie." Izzie shrugged. "A couple doses of penicillin will knock it right out."

"What am I gonna do about Olivia?" He shook his head.

"Well, for starters, stop sleeping with her." I advised him.

"Unless you want that thing to fall off." Izzie joked.

"Okay, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl that I could on day potentially- well, not love, but like a whole lot."

"If she gave it to you, you have to tell her." Izzie told him. 

"Three." George hissed.

"Fine." I sighed. "She didn't give it to you. She was a virgin when you met. Either way, you still have to tell her so she can get tested."

"Oh, yeah?" He scoffed. "How am I gonna tell her? 'Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? By the way, I got the syph. How about you?'"

"Well, maybe not quite like that." Izzie chuckled.

"No, it's good advice, really good advice." George's voice dripped of sarcasm as he headed out the door. "Thank you both very much."

"I guess it's a good thing we're not getting any, huh?" I commented, glancing at Izzie as she sipped at her coffee.

"I guess so." She nodded in agreement.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I gotta say, I didn't think George had it in him." Karev told me as we waited for Bill's CT to end. "It's always the quiet ones. Do you know who the woman is?"

"It's not me, if that's what you're getting at." I shook my head.

"I wasn't, but now that you mention it." He smirked at me. "How about you and I go and get a drink later? Maybe I can see for myself?"

"You're disgusting." I sent him a glare.

"Seriously, who's the woman?" He asked.

"None of your business." I said as I watched the scans come up on the monitors. At what I saw I couldn't help but widen my eyes, shocked. "We better get Burke."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"There's definitely a growth protruding into the bladder, but look at the edges." Burke pointed out on the CT scan once we had found him. "I don't think it's a tumor."

"It's kind of shaped like an ovary." Karev commented.

"That the flip answer you're gonna give the patient, Dr. Karev?" Burke frowned at him, clearly not liking Karev's jokes. "This is one of my oldest friends. You might want to take this seriously."

"I'm sorry, sir." Karev apologized.

"You better be." Burke nodded.

"Dr. Burke, I have the rest of the labs back." I informed him as I handed him the labs. "They did a chromosome analysis of the tissue. You won't believe it."

"Bill has an ovary?" Burke read the results aloud before glancing into the next room where his friend was being helped out of the CT machine.