~Chapter Thirty-Five~

Harry's P.O.V

Did she just say she loved me? Lol Wut?

I stare at her and remove my hands from my face. "You what?" I ask and bite the inside of my cheek.

"I said I wanted to have sex, no. I said I love you," she jokes and blushes lightly.

"I was gonna say. You didn't say sex," I laugh nervously and clear my throat. "I love you too..." I add on and run a hand through my hair.

She smiles at me and looks at me, something was on her mind now. "What's up?" I ask her and sit down on some log. I pay the spot beside me, but she sits on my lap and rests her head on my shoulder.

"What are we now?" Her voice soft and quiet asks. I rub her back and think about it. I purse my lips together and put a whole lot of thought into this.

"Whatever you wanna be," I tell her after a few minutes of silence. She laughs and looks up at me.

"You know I'm terrible, terrible, terrible with decision-making," she reminds me.

"Oh trust me. I know," I joke and wink at her. She smiles and runs her fingers through my hair. She stay quiet and then speaks up.

"What if I wanted to have sex and just be fuck buddies?" She asks and gives me a serious look. I look at her and open my mouth, but no words come out. I close it and pout.

"Ouch, uh. I mean, I guess? Sure?" I say, not even sure what to say to that.

She starts laughing and I playfully push her off of me and onto the ground. "I'm mad at you," I say and stand up, walking toward the tent. She grabs my ankle and pulls me to the ground. I fall beside her and she rolls onto me, smirking slightly.

"I'm kidding, H, calm down," she assures me and pokes my cheek.

"Good, because. Ouch that hurts bro," I tell her and hold her hand in mine.

"You have big hands," she tells me and measures our hands. I nod and smirk.

"Big hands, comes with big feet, you know what that means...." I pause and she glares at me. "Big socks," I smirk and start laughing. She hits my chest, but I keep laughing.

"What'd you think I was gonna say!" I exclaim and widen my eyes.

"Big dick," she mumbles and looks away from me.

"You dirty-minded child!" I tell her and sit up. She straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and look at her, with an eyebrow raised. "What's on your mind?" I ask.

"You." Is all she says before kissing me softly on the lips, which I gladly return back.

We broke the kiss off and I looked her in the eyes and took the chance and the bullet. I open my mouth and ask the first thing that comes to mind....

"Can we go to sleep?" I ask and give her the puppy dog eyes. She rolls her eyes and crawls off of me and into the tent. I follow behind her, zipping the tent shut and laying on my side. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into my body. I kiss the back of her neck and nip playfully at it.

I lean toward her ear and whisper, "Katherine, will you be my girlfriend? You mean everything to me and I mean it. You always have been and always will be. It would make me feel so much more better if you were a part of my life officially. Even if it has to be kept undercover. What do you say? Will you be mine?" I finish and rest my chin on her shoulder, looking at her.

She looks up at me and smiles softly. "Of course, a million times yes, Harry. But don't call me Katherine," she states and cups my cheek. I smile and chuckle lightly. I place a kiss on the side of her neck and bite at the skin softly. I don't leave a mark, I just lay back beside her and keep my arm wrapped around her.

I'm damn lucky. Now that I think about it? I'm glad I told her how I really felt. I feel like this could be something new. Lead to something new and different. A good kind of new and different. I've never felt so lucky, more than what I was feeling right now. Right at this moment.

Katie, I love you. Always remember that. No matter what happens, good or bad, remember I'll always, always love you and be here. Don't worry. I'll always be a part of you, always.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey, hey! Double update! This is more of a filler chapter, but Karry are finally a couple! They have to hide it though, because well. Who knows what the others would do.

It is more than likely that we will be getting to a really high-up kind of part in this story, within the next few weeks (Maybe). Brit K and I have to chit-chat about it.

Thank you for all the reads and votes! I can't believe we have 1.2k reads, crazy.

We love you all so much!

~Double K