Chapter 3: The Mission

A/N
Click on the pic from up top! ⬆️ That's how I picture Travis as! 😝

Star's POV
That next day, I decided to start that mission of mine, first, gotta get close to him. But how? I ask myself. Talk to him? Pfft, duh.

"Star!" I hear a familiar voice call behind me. I turn and see the usual gang, it was Jayden who called out. "So, how was your first day without a mission?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Very, uninteresting." I frowned and decided not to tell them about my personal mission.

"Yeah, it's too bad you—"

"Shut up Darold! Stop bringing that up. Ugh that jerk stole the book that I was going to read. I mean, yeah I'm short but still!" I complain. "Okay, you can shut up, you're yelling in my ears." Jayden said pulling away. I gave a big sigh. "I'm so pissed, because of him, I can't go on missions!"

"And that's also because of you." Umi pointed out. "I know, I should've just killed him at that point. "Hurry up, let's get to class y'all." Jayden says.

"Great, gotta see Blood again." I roll my eyes.

We got to class but turns out that Blood wasn't here yet. Well that's good. I thought to myself. Taking my seat, I sigh and thought about the mission. Travis, Travis, Travis. I repeated his name. How will I even eliminate this guy when I don't even have the desire to?

Suddenly, Blood came in. Us Darks stared at them and they stared back. When me and Travis stared at each other for about three seconds, I quickly look away after that, afraid or something.

Travis's POV
Star looks away after some three seconds. What's with her? I shrug and went to my seat acting as if I didn't care. Our teacher comes in and all I could think about was, to get closer to Star.

Star's POV
Gotta get closer to Travis, agent Jean is watching.

During study hall, I was in the library on a laptop, leaning against the shelves as I'm looking up some stuff. Going on the spy website, I look up all these different stuff about my father which mom never tells me about. "Trey Rose, Trey Rose." I quietly repeated his name. "No Trey Rose?" I said confused to not finding my father's profile.

"But I've searched him up before, what the heck? Okay then, Trey." I type in the name. There were many other people name Trey which makes it harder to find him. Scrolling down the screen, I look for my father's face but there was too many to look for. "Ugh." I grunt.

Travis's POV
"Ugh." I hear a familiar voice grunt, then I see Star on a laptop, leaning against a shelf as she's sitting. As I go over to her, she doesn't realize a thing, only focused on the laptop. "Spy website?" I said and Star flinches as she hears my voice. "W-what are you doing here?" She stammers.

"What are you doing? Anyone can catch you on that website without you realizing it." Just as Star was about to protest, I added. "You didn't even realized that I was there." Then she sighs as she turns back to the laptop. "So what's so important that you have to go on the spy website in school?" I pop the question.

Star turns to me. "Guess there's no hiding it. I can't go on it at home cause then my mom would know and I'm not allowed in Dark secretory so yeah." She said. "Your mom shouldn't know this?" I questioned. "It's...family stuff." She hesitates.

"I can't seem to find him though." Star goes confused as she turns to the laptop again. "Ah so it's your father." I guessed. "I searched up his name but he doesn't appear, I've done this before but this time he doesn't show up." She says. I look at the laptop seeing that she's scrolling through the screen looking for that guy.

"Now that'll take forever. It's easier if you use another search profile." I tell her. Star turns to me with one eyebrow raised with confusion. "Here." I said grabbing the laptop. "You go to profile analyzer. Then click the human icon, and it'll get you to this."

"So what now?" She asks. "Now all you do is describe your father from what you know and it'll give you people that has the descriptions." I said handing her back the laptop.

Star's POV
Believing in what Travis said, I type in the description of my father.

-Description-

     Name was Trey R. Rose. Age around his thirties. A spy who married Celine C. Rose, now divorced, only daughter Star M. Rose.

After that, I clicked on the summit button then the analyzer came up with a search of my father's face. I gasp. "It's him!" Then as I'm looking at the name, I go confuse and curious. "He changed his name to Trey R. Leon. No way. Why?" I click the profile and there's some words.

     Before you proceed on, please state your name and your reason.

It says. "Gosh, so annoying." I sigh and type in my name and my reason, because he's my father and I want to know about him. After stating that and having to show my face, I was able to go on my father's profile.

There were so many new stuff about him. "Wow." I let out a sigh as I'm looking at his informations. Suddenly, a note pops up on the screen.

-Note-

     Agent Rose, your father agent Leon has banned his profile website. I am sorry but after you read this, this page of his profile will no longer be available. Sorry for this but there is nothing we can do.

"What?" I go in confusion. "That never happened before." Travis says as he leans over, reading the note. "Unless he got permission to delete his profile." He added. "But—" Before I could say anything else, the note disappears and so did my father's profile page.

"What? How will I know about him now?" I softly hit my head against the books as I lean back. "Your mom?" Travis suggested. "She'll never tell me, she gets upset when I pop up the question, and I don't want that." I sigh sadly. "Well, there's nothing you can do now." Travis says.

Travis's POV
As I turn to look at Star, I see that she's looking very disappointed as she leans back with her eyes closed. Then Star suddenly gasp, opening her eyes again. "But thanks for showing me, I think I remember some information about him." Star says excitedly as she turns her gaze towards me.

After giving me a beam, she turns back to the laptop and closes it. "You still have my book." Star frowns as she gets up. I scoff. "Um no, it's the book, not yours."

"Do you even read it?" She asks thinking that I wouldn't. "Of course I did, wanna know what happened?" I smiled. Star looks down at me when a smiling curious face. "Yes, tell me what happened."

"Wouldn't you rather read it?"

"Well, yeah, but it'll take forever for you to finish that chapter book, so it'll be better from listening to it." She beams as she sits across me, her face excited like a little kid. "Well the beginning starts off with the girl's point of view and her introduction of her and the guy." I started.

"Her name's Alisha Willow and the guy's name is Jacob Jackson. It basically just goes up with them getting a mission on eliminating each other."

"Go on...What happens next?" She asks curiously. "Denying or failing the mission would mean their end of their spy life, so they accepted it. But as the girl meets the guy for the first time, now she doesn't know how he looks like, but when she saw him, she—"

Rringggg! The bell goes, interrupting the story. "Tell me later, after school." Star says getting up. "Let's meet somewhere where our gangs won't know."

"Under the bridge?" I asked as she's leaving. "Four o'clock. See yah!" She says and disappears.

Well, this'll be fun. I think to myself as I'm getting up to go to my next class. One step closer to Star. It's too bad I have to kill her later on though. Treasure the moments.

Star's POV
Agent Jean, you seeing this? I smile to myself. Travis is so fooled... I pause, slowing down. But...I don't actually want to kill him...stop it Star, whatever happens happens, just treasure the moments.