Chapter 1: Dark and Blood ⚔⛓☠

Star's POV
The name's Star Rose and I am a spy of Dark, started out at seven years old. Being a spy is very important to me. During our trainings and missions or just being with the other spies are a secret to everyone else who aren't spies. My best friend is Jayden Steel. Our main enemy is Blood spies because of what happened in the past which I don't really know why. Me and Jayden and two other spies, Umi and Darold are the top spies in the Dark team. We've never failed a mission once before in our life, except last night when I met this guy name Travis Blade.

Travis's POV
The name's Travis Blade and I am a spy of Blood, started out at five years old. Spy is very important to me, everything's a secret to all that aren't spies. I'm a top spy at Blood, along with Yui, Drake and Selene. Our main enemy is Dark spies, don't know why, something that happened in the past. We've never failed a mission once since being a spy, except for what happened last night, when I met this girl name Star Rose.

Both
There's something different about him/her.

Star's POV
So this was how we met.

Guns pointing at each other's head—well, that wasn't exactly how we met

Guns pointing at each other's head—well, that wasn't exactly how we met. Dark and Blood met up and our mission was to fight. "The name's Travis Blade." He says with a straight face. "Star Rose." I replied. And yeah, that's how we knew each other's name, along with our other teammates.

That boy pinned me down during our fight and we had our guns pointing at each other's head. Usually I'd pull the trigger right away but somehow my fingers didn't moved, neither did his. We stared at each other for so long, I don't even remember how long.

"Star!" I hear Jayden shout. I gasp as I realized, looked over and hear police sirens. Turning back to Travis, I kick him out of my way. "Travis let's go." A girl name Yui said as she pulled him away. "Star!" Jayden grabs my arm and I look away from Travis and we ran away into the darkness.

Yeah, so now I'm in punishment since I froze and didn't pulled the trigger. "You're suspended from six missions before you can go on again." Agent Jean stated that next day. "What?! Six missions?!" I can't believe it!

"And we'll take your weapons as well." She continued. "No, no, no, no, no!" I go unhappily as some agents takes my weapons away. "After what happened last night, that was very unexpected of you and very disappointed too. You're a top spy but that doesn't mean I can't suspend you." She says. "Now go to school agent Rose, that will be all."

"Yes agent Jean." I said giving up. After bowing and her nodding, I headed out with my book bag and met up with the others.

"So what happened?" Jayden asked as we start walking. "Six missions suspended and weapons taken away." I said sulking. "That's horrible, but what you did was horrible too." Umi sighed. "I know, I know. I get it, but I just froze. That was my first time, my fingers didn't seemed to move. There's something about that guy." I said going confused.