"Louis , I'm sorry , we both are ."

"N-no , I trusted you ! I trusted you . But oddly enough , I still trust Harry ."

"You what ? How do you trust Harry and not me ? This doesn't make sense ."

"Well , Harry was the one to tell me you're going to prank call me , so ..."

He heard the other guys burst into laughter in the background so he joined , imagining the look on Liam's face .

"You little -"

"Shut your mouth Payne !" Harry cut him off before he could go on .

Louis was giggling , "I'm sorry Liii , you're so easy ."

"I'm going to get you for this , Tommo ."

"Tommo ?" Louis asked .

"Yeah . Tomlinson , Tommo ."

"Oh , okay . So you're - you're Payno ?"

"That can work . Tommo and Payno ."

"I prefer Harry and Louis ." Niall said in the background , Louis giggled as blush spread on his cheeks .

"I prefer that too ." Harry said .

The door to the store opened , Louis looked up and straightened up , "Guys , I need to go . I'll see you later tonight ."

"Okay , bye Lou ."

"Bye Tommo ."

"Bye baby ."

Louis smiled and hung up , turning to help the customer .

~~

Harry walked into the store just as Louis finished cleaning and was ready to leave , he smiled at him and hugged him , "How was your shift ?"

"Tiring ." Louis sighed and leaned into his chest , Harry kissed the top of his head , "We laughed for ages after your phone call with Liam ."

Louis giggled , "Yeah . I laughed too , my cheeks hurt from smiling a lot ."

"You're going to laugh so much more after you watch the video , we pranked people good . Niall called Zoe and told her he wanted to confess that he's attracted to mantis , when you hear her reaction , you're going to die of laughter ."

Louis giggled again , "You're weirdoes ."

"And because you're one of us you're weird too ." Harry poked his nose , "Come on now let's go home , I don't want Niall to eat all the food on his own before we even get there ."

~~

Harry opened the door to the house , "We made it !" He called and closed the door behind Louis , helping him out of his jacket .

They walked to the kitchen , Liam glared playfully at him , "I'm giving you the silent treatment now ." He crossed his arms over his chest .

Louis giggled , "No , come on . You were just so easy ." He shook his shoulder .

Liam turned to him and wrapped his arm around his neck , first Louis thought it was going to be a friendly gesture but then Liam pulled him into a headlock .

"Li , let gooo ." Louis pushed at his arm , giggling .

"Nope , you deserve it ." Liam ruffled his hair a little .