Anakin Skywalker

Life went on decently throughout the Temple during Obi-Wan's training. Him and Qui-Gon had gone on a mission to Naboo to help relations there. Meanwhile, all the Padawans were training with their Masters while Nami loitered about with nothing to do. That was how it was until Anakin showed up.

Time Skip ('cause I can)

     Nami stood with other Jedi outside of the Temple, watching Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon return from Naboo. Of course, it had been about a week since they left; when the Master and his Padawan stepped out of the starfighter, a young boy appeared with them. Gasps and murmurs came from the Knights gathered outside as their eyes spotted the boy, but Nami felt him in the Force, and his presence was strong. Grand Master Yoda walked forward along with other council members. Yoda rasped, ''This boy, who is he? Ah, strong in the Force, he is. But impatient he is, yes, heh heh.''

     ''I believe he may be the One from the prophecy, the Chosen One, Master Yoda,'' Master Jinn answered the short, green, old Grand Master. The other Jedi gasped at Qui-Gon's words, including the Circle. 

     ''The Chosen One, is he? Could be, yes, he could be,'' Yoda rambled. ''Ah. Sense darkness in him, I do. Impatient, reckless, yes. Train him, we cannot.''

     Before Master Jinn could reply, Anakin piped up. ''Why not? I want to be a Jedi!''

     Yoda answered firmly, ''A Jedi you may not be.'' A pout came to Anakin's face as he turned away from the Temple, grumbling. Obi-Wan ran up to him, talking to him. Qui-Gon sighed at his apprentice, and Yoda beamed. ''Padawans, yes. Children they are now, but great they will be when Knights. Heh heh, yes.'' 

     ''They're not the easiest to train,'' Qui-Gon mused.

     ''Heh heh, know I do, for I have had Padawans in my lifetime,'' Yoda replied, smiling. Nami smiled, then jogged over to Anakin and Obi-Wan.

     She called, ''Hey, guys!'' The two turned to her. ''You okay?'' Anakin nodded, though no one knew his name except Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

     Obi-Wan introduced, ''Nami Famile, this is Anakin Skywalker. Anakin, this is Nami.'' The two, a Knight and a boy, shook hands. ''Guess I'll see if-''

     ''Obi-Wan! We have to go protect Queen Amidala! Come on, you two!'' Master Jinn called. Obi-Wan and Anakin ran toward the Jedi Master, waving goodbye. The trio boarded the ship, then left the Temple for Naboo. Nami watched them go, and stayed for a while, even when others dispersed. 

     She felt a presence beside her, and looked to see Yoda, who said thoughtfully, ''Happens for a reason, everything does. Guides events, the Force does, as it will guide all living things. An exception, this is not, you know? Of course, yes, a Knight knows. All Knights know, yes, heh heh. Affects everyone, age does, does it not? Everlasting, the Force is. Age matters not.'' Then the Grand Master walked away, leaving Nami to her thoughts.

Like this, do you? More, do you want? More you may receive. Love SW and SWR!

Star Wars: Knight of the Republic (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara