Prologue

A short girl stood on the ground of her homeworld, Takodana, a forest planet. She was young, probably about five, with short, dark hair and dark skin. In front of her was a humanoid person of unknown species, glancing down at her. ''Hello. What is your name?'' the humanoid person asked.

     The girl answered, ''Nami Famile.'' Her mother strode forward, blocking her view of the intriguing man who looked like a fish. 

     Her mother questioned, ''Azul, is that you?''

     ''Octa?'' he asked incredulously.

     ''Yes,'' Octa answered with a smile.

     Azul smiled and cried, ''It has been years! I thought you were dead!''

     Octa cooly answered, ''I was shot down. I landed here, met my now dead husband, and started a new life.''

     ''We were Padawans together, you and I.'' Azul frowned. ''If I had known you were alive-''

     Octa finished, ''-You would have come. I know and I had understood. That is why I did not blame you, my friend.''

     Azul hugged Octa, a strange sight. Then Octa turned to her daughter. ''This is my daughter, Nami. She could be a youngling.''

     Azul grinned. ''Octa, will you rejoin the Jedi Order?''

     ''Gladly,'' she answered, not a hint of doubt in her voice.

     ''Nami, will you join the Jedi Order and be trained in the ways of the Force?'' Azul asked. The five-year-old girl thought for a moment, then something inside her made the decision.

     She answered Azul, ''Yes.''

I know it's really boring for the most part, but it gets better!