Biggest Parts of Nami's Padawanship

Time Skip 'cause I'm lazy

     After a long day of training, Nami was walking toward her sleeping chamber when the sides of her vision began to get blurry. She tried to hurry to her chamber, but collapsed on the way.

     Nami stood in front of Depa's chamber. The Jedi held her hand out, and the Padawan took it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head to see her lightsaber colliding with her Master's. Then she saw herself rolling and smacking up against the wall. Then it flashed to see Jedi Clinga bringing down her lightsaber down to Nami's lowered head.

     Nami's eyes flung open to see a Togruta bending over her. The Togruta relaxed when she saw that the Padawan was awake. ''Are you okay?'' she asked.

     Trembling, Nami sat up and responded, ''I'm fine. It was just a vision.''

     ''I'm Shaak Ti,'' the Togruta female greeted.

    Nami told her, ''I'm Nami Famile.''

     Shaak asked wonderingly and a little curiously, ''What was your vision about?''

    ''I had seen Depa Biliba, then my Master and I were fighting, and lastly, her lightsaber came toward my head,'' she answered, then sighed. ''Do you know what that means?''

    Jedi Ti sighed, then shook her head. ''Come on, Nami. Let's get you to your sleeping chamber.''

Time Skip (again :))

     Nami stood in a somewhat large chamber with a few Jedi and no furniture. The Jedi were Shaak Ti, Depa Biliba, and her Master as well as Azul Katari and her mom. Depa stood there calmly and began to speak. ''Padawan Nami Famile has been training in the ways of the Force including learning the techniques of the Baran Do and other Force-using groups. Padawan Famile must best her Master or die.''

     Nami gasped, but all the others were calm. Her Master charged toward her with her lightsaber lifted. The somewhat shocked Padawan parried the blow. The two fell into a dance-like battle exchanging blows and parrying. Clinga used the Force to make Nami stagger. Once her Padawan staggered, she did a sweep-kick to knock Nami down, then used the Force to send her in a backwards somersault into the wall. The stunned Padawan looked up to see her Master with her lightsaber raised. 

     ''Experience beats youth, I know now,'' she began. ''I yet have much, yes much, to learn. Of course I cannot beat an experienced Knight, but it was worth trying.'' Then she bowed her head, accepting death. 

     Strangely, as the lightsaber came down, Clinga spoke ceremoniously, ''By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, Nami Famile, you may rise as a Knight of the Jedi Order. Congratulations.'' The gathered Jedi gave her hugs and pats on the back. ''Don't tell Zllen about this; he's going next.'' At this, everyone laughed lightly and wholeheartedly.