Coruscant Underworld

To be read with Star Wars: The Apprentice With Two Masters 

    Obi-Wan returned to the Temple one day without his Master, and instead with Anakin Skywalker. Reluctantly, the Council gave Obi-Wan Anakin as his Padawan, but not before calmly making him a Knight. Nami ruffled Obi-Wan's hair as he protested loudly, but accepted the others' joy for him gladly. It really was happy, but Master Yoda as well as some others seemed a little concerned about the decision. (What they didn't know was Anakin would be their downfall. >:) ) Koro looked at Nami with concern, but she shook it off, saying, ''Don't worry, Jedi Lupus. Enjoy the celebration for Jedi Kenobi, will you?''

     Koro sighed, but agreed as his Padawan came up to him. Nami had agreed to help the Togruta train his Padawan, and she kept to it, but Koro had decided to travel that path with Obi-Wan. Reymos and Anakin were chatting freely while Ishi and Azul were approaching. Ishi joined the two other Padawans with a smile and joined the chatter. Azul joined Obi-Wan, Nami, Koro, and Zllen. ''Obi-Wan, is it all right if I train my Padawan with you?''

     His reply was, ''Of course you can! Koro decided to train alongside me as well, if that's okay with you.''

    ''Of course it is,'' Azul confirmed. ''We're both a part of the Circle.'' Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow, but Nami casted a glance that said, Say no more. He closed his mouth with a nod and the members of the Circle hugged each other, then ganged up on Obi-Wan to give him an enormous bear hug. That surprised Obi-Wan, but he accepted it with a smile until he started to get uncomfortable with being squished and chocked out, ''Can't...breathe...please...let go.'' They let him go immediately and he gulped in air, but held a thumbs-up to show them he was fine. Nami and the others relaxed with relief and Nami left to go outside.

Time Skip :O

     A woman dressed in civilian robes made their way along Coruscant. This woman looked about 19 years old with dark skin, brown hair pulled back into a small braid that went into a simple low ponytail, and shining brown eyes. Her robes were a blue-green color with a brown tunic and pants. She made her way into a cantina calmly, her robes swirling around her legs. The different species looked at her, the males with interest, but most turned away. She walked to the bartender who was polishing a glass, then asked, ''May I get some water?'' 

     The bartender, a Chev male, looked surprised, but obeyed, as their species knew how, and got her a glass of water. She took the glass outside, which was called the Coruscant Underworld, and drank it while looking around with interest. A few men dressed in black approached her with smirks, evil intent emanating strongly from them in the Force. ''Hello, boys. How is life treating you?'' she asked in a smooth, lovely, silky voice.

     The leader, a white human male with hassled black hair, growled in a hoarse, gruff voice, ''Give us your things. Now.'' The other two, both human males with blond hair, pulled out blasters and pointed them directly at her. A normal person would have been scared, but she wasn't. 

     She answered calmly, ''Boys, why don't I just give you a couple credits, and we'll both go on our way.''

     ''No. Give us everything you've got,'' the leader growled, pulling out a blaster of his own.

     ''Would you like to hear my counteroffer?'' she asked before using the Force to throw the blasters out of their hands with ease. One of them pulled a knife on her and leaped towards her, but she spun out of the way to watch him fall with surprise onto the duracrete. Her danger sense tickled at her back, and flipped out of the way as a blaster bullet shot past where she was. Next, she used the Force to push two of them backwards, then Force-jumped onto the roof of the cantina. She then finished the water, and lastly dropped it, which fell and smashed onto the durcrete right beside the leader of the trio. Finally, Jedi Knight Nami Famile headed back to the Jedi Temple, musing about how that had been enough adventure for a day or two.