Begun, the Clone Wars Has

IMPORTANT! Most chapters collate with Star Wars: The Apprentice With Two Masters.

Nami's POV

     I looked at Hexa, smiling. I informed her, ''The Jedi are peacemakers before warriors, and we try to negotiate first. For your first lesson, we'll negotiate with Master Yoda.'' My apprentice nodded in understanding. ''I feel like using clones goes against my morals, and therefore, I do not wish to use them.'' Hexa looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded in agreement with what I had said. Good kid, I praised in my head. Good morals, too. 

     I led the way to Master Yoda's chamber, then rang the chime. ''Enter, Jedi Famile,'' his voice answered from the other end. ''About the clones, is this? Recommend to you, I do, the use of the clone army. Fight the Seperatists, they can.''

     ''Master Yoda,'' I began, ''I follow the Order and its rules. I was taught to trust my feelings and do what I believe is right for everyone. I believe, as well as my Padawan, that the use of clones with us is against our morals. Please do not ask of me to use them.''

     Hexa chimed in, ''This, for me, cannot be justified. Using clones to die for us, but they can't chose for themselves, chose how they want to live. It isn't right, Master Yoda.'' 

     ''Understand, I do,'' Yoda rasped at last. ''Tag along with others, you can.'' He turned away, signaling that we could go. 

     I led Hexa out of Yoda's chamber, but she stopped me. ''Master, forgive me, but may I go to the mess hall?'' 

     I thought for a moment, the replied, ''Of course. Tomorrow, we'll see where you're at, then we can start some actual training.'' She nodded, then headed to the mess hall. I watched her go, then headed off to watch a group of apprentices practicing fighting skills.