What?!

(Ok guys! I'm hoping you like this chapter because I love it. This chapter is for, again, @alycia_wiant. Please comment and favorite! Love you guy! Xoxo)

Chapter 35

Ivy's P.o.V

*Two weeks later*

It's two weeks since I tried to forget him. It didn't work. He's still all I can think about. But Jason still isn't talking to me. I just feel like total shit right now.

But the good new is that Hailey bought to tickets to see P!nk and we're going to her show tonight. I love her sooooooooooooo much! Right now, I'm getting ready.

I put on a white and green dress that went down to just above my knees. It was basically a white dress with green leaves and vines on it. It went well with the navy blue mega high heels I put on with it.

...

We drove to the concert about an hour before it was going to start and arrive a half an hour early. We got seats near the front, thank God, because the closer we were to P!nk, the better.

The concert began with...the beginnings of Beautiful Freaks. Hot Chelle Rae ran onto stage. What? I turned to Hailey, "YOU SAID WE WERE SEEING P!NK!"

"CHANGE OF PLANS!" She said.

All you beautiful freaks

Just grab somebody and light the place up

Light the place up yeah

After Beautiful Freaks was Downtown Girl...and then Ryan began talking.

"How is everybody tonight?"

All I heard was teenage girls screaming.

"Ok, so this next song is one some of you might not know. But it's for someone very special to me. She's actually here tonight, so Ivy, will you please come up here?"

I looked at Hailey, "You planned this!" I said, just before I was pulled up on stage

Ryan told me to sit on a stool that Cam gave me. "Right, so, this girl here is Ivy. She's amazing and I still love her. We broke up about a month back, but I just know I won't get over her. See, she has always been important to me, but I was stupid and we broke up. Two weeks ago she said to me, now this is an exact quote 'I don't want your apologies, I don't want your sympathy, I don't want your help, and I sure as hell don't want your love. So I was thinking what DO you want from me? And I know she's obsessed with Adam Lambert, so I figured this was ok.

Hey, slow it down, Whataya want from me?

Whataya you want from me?"

Then I heard a voice, an angelic voice, but it didn't belong to Ryan. Just then, Adam Lambert came onto stage.

"Yeah, I'm afraid

Whataya want from me?

Whataya want from me?" Adam sang. My heart melted as I looked into Ryan's eyes, which had tears lining the inside of them.

Ryan: There might've been a time when I would give myself away

Oh

Once upon a time

I didn't give a damn"

I knew he was referring to back when I was 13 and we were separated.

Adam: But now here we are

So Whataya you want from me?

Whataya want from me

Ryan: Just don't give up