Hate

Chapter 15

Ivy's P.O.V

I woke up the next day with a massive headache. I don't know why but it hurt like shit. I rubbed my temples and sneezed. I might be coming down with something.

I logged onto Twitter. 4,000 followers. Jesus Christ! Yesterday I didn't have THAT many. I didn't check what was happening because I was interrupted by a migraine. Ugh. I got out of bed, the tiles feezing against my bear feet. It felt like walking on ice.

I went to get Panadol or something. Any medicine would suffice at the moment. I got the Panadol and swallowed it. It tasted like throw up. Delicious.

I sat on the couch. Soon, Jamie joined me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just not feeling very well at the moment."

"Is Ryan up?"

I shook my head. "He's terrible in the morning. He's like a monster that will rip your face off," Jamie told me.

"Are you sure we're talking about the same Ryan?" I asked, "Hes always a sunshine to me."

"Well of course he is around you. When someone mentions your name he brightens up."

"I wonder why...I'm hell to be around."

"No, you're not! I don't know who told you that but i KNOW Ryan loves you."

I nodded. Ryan came out of our room and sat on the couch with Jamie and me. He looked adorable. His hair was messed up, but in a gorgeous way. His eyes looked tired. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, you're just so damn cute!"

"Thanks babe," he said. He pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his chest. The inflow and outflow of his breath caused my head to move up and down, but I didnt mind it.

I put my hand on his cheek. He looked into my eyes. It was like fireworks exploded.

"You're perfect," he told me, "everything about you is...flawless."

"How wrong you are, but thank you."

"Wrong? I'm never wrong."

He grabbed my wrist and flipped it over, kissing my scars where I had cut myself. I sighed. Those scars, I knew, would be there for the rest of my life. No matter how flawless Ryan might say that I am, I will never be flawless with those. I just wanted to scrub them off my arm and start over.

I felt like I didn't deserve Ryan. I felt like he was too good to be true and he'll just disappear.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"You," he answered.

"Why?"

"Because I can't get you off my mind."

I looked down. I noticed Jamie had got up.

I sat up.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked. I loved how he sensed something was wrong.

"I ca-its nothing," I cut myself off.

"It is something."

"Well, it's nothing I can't handle," I assured him. He didn't seem convinced, but he nodded.

Ryan's P.O.V

"Well, it's nothing I can't handle," she told me.

She didn't fool me. There was somethin on her mind, she just doesn't want to tell me. I didn't want to push her, so I nodded. Why wouldn't she tell me though?